Here is our schedule for Friday April 10th

Meet in Topeka at the Expo Center (same place you weigh in for the state tournament) at 10 am to pass out gear and get van/room assignments.

Leave Topeka no later than 12 noon for Council Bluffs - that should put us at the Holiday Inn Express around 3pm - we will get the wrestlers checked in before weigh ins. Weigh ins start at 5 but I want us there by 4:30 so we are one of the first teams to weigh in

I'll have a scale for the wrestlers to check their weight - please be on weight - there is no allowance

After weigh ins, we will have pizza for the Elementary Teams back at the hotel - approx 6:15-6:30 - we will also have pizza for the wrestlers Saturday night

There will be a team meeting sometime around 7:30 or so at the hotel

For those wrestlers who did not make it to Topeka, we will get your gear to you at the hotel - before weigh ins if there is time - or after weigh ins

There will be plenty of Team Kansas t-shirts for sale at the hotel $15 each - I'll also have a few extra singlets and shorts for sale

We'll get the coaches their t-shirts and wrist bands after weigh ins back at the hotel

Wrestling starts at 8am Saturday and Sunday morning - so we will be up early to eat breakfast and be at the Mid America Center by 7:30 - if your wrestler is staying with you, make sure he is on time

The wrestlers will need some money for their lunch on Saturday and Sunday

I will have a couple big coolers with water for the wrestlers and coaches. They don't allow coolers in the Mid America Center, but we will find a spot outside to put them - hopefully close to one of the entrances.

It should be a fun weekend with lots of great wrestling

Dal Eck
dal@matteck.com
316-641-4913