My experience with Blue Chip, A wrestling company!

May 1st is when my headache started. I was approved from my AD to order new gear. I contacted Blue Chip at the recommendation of a parent. The salesman was great he seemed to understand what I was looking for. I told him exactly what I wanted, 28 singlets, Warm UPs, Fight Shorts and a T Shirt. At first they made up 3 singlets I liked them but the other coaches did not. From this point forward it was a nightmare, I ask for an all black Singlet they sent me a mock up of a Black Singlet with Blue trim. After reminding them that I asked for an all black Singlet they sent me another mock up with an all black singlet but for some reason it had a Blue cuff around the legs. It took 5 mock ups for them to get what I asked for from the start. On to the fight shorts, I asked for black fight shorts with blue trim. The mock up they sent me was grey shorts with blue trim. I asked for a solid logo on the front with a faded logo on the back. I got a mock up with a solid logo on the front they ignored the logo on the back. I reminded them I wanted a faded logo on the back they sent another mock up with a solid logo on the back. The next mock up I received for some reason went back to the grey shorts. It took 6 mockups on the Shorts to get what I asked for the first time around. The T-shirt took 3 mockup the Warms ups took 4. At times I wondered if they were from overseas because what I asked for and what I got were two very different things. When we started this I was told they would make up a fan page for my Parents to purchase items. I was promised for months that this would be ready next week. Season starts on monday and I still do not have a finalized version. I finally had to send Gonz an email to get him involved he told me he would look into and get back with me that day, He did not! He has not responded to my last email. Everything I tried to design was a 6 or 7 step process. When this all started I was told of a promotion that if you bought a singlet they would give you a gear bag at no charge. When we FINALLY got an Order ready to go, I was offered 3 bags at no charge. I told him I needed 14 gear bags for the team I bought 28 singlets and I should have 28 gear bags. They ended up adding 14 to the Order at no charge. When the order arrived the gear bags were missing. It has been 3 or 4 weeks with no sign of the bags or an update as to when they will be shipped. They have given me some items at no charge to make up for their lack of customer service. I have sent of 100 emails and spent hours trying to get them to give me what I asked for the first time around. I will not be using them next season. I hope my items come in on Monday but I am far from holding my breath with this company. I have spent over $5,600 with Blue Chip and might as well gone to the guy on the corner selling Royals T Shirts. I would expect this type of customer service from him. Blue Chip is far from the professional company they appear to be.

Coach Baker
SME Wrestling Coach