Nick,

I am very aware of the difference between duals and this state and that state tournament. One is Kansas USA Wrestling Folkstyle State Tournament -
The other helps pick teams, raise money (but not enough) lots of it to travel out of state for a small percentage of the kids in that age group with some swag or fancy stuff that does not get reused. We have had some kids from our club participate in these events - I do not think it is the best use of our state funds.
I think we can get a bigger bang for our buck and help more kids develop using other methods. So call me what you want. We have people on our board out there promoting other states and their other special interests, and that is 100 percent fact and it is 100 percent wrong. Some think their actions are untouchable and they can run off many people who put in hundreds/thousands as a group of hours of volunteer time and many other financial donors who help your children and thousands of other kids -you can scold me all you want but there are many of the pieces of the puzzle you need to still learn. And you will learn them soon enough.

Sean

Last edited by smokeycabin; 02/07/17 09:46 PM.