Missouri uses the USA date and doesn't allow high schoolers to wrestle 14U seems to work out alright. Someone complains about it every year because it's asinine. No one is boo hoo'ing or crying just pointing out another stupid thing we do in this state. Who would give a crap about a few 7th graders in with 5/6th graders?? I know that this is a complete mystery to some but the reason we are not progressing as a wrestling state is the way that change is received and derided (I'll wait while you look it up) here. Like the ones who came before me who complained about this issue I won't give a crap about it next year because my kid will be in high school and won't have any desire to come off of varsity to wrestle JV in a manner of speaking, but in the mean time year after year we will continue to allow a situation to play out where kids who practice 5 days a week against tougher competition get to come have a field day at a bunch of other kids expense. Then we will sit around and wonder why all the middle schoolers quit.

The opinions herein are Mr Bluel's alone and are not that of OSHS, Falcon Empire or any other entity