yes they should wrestle seniors....and juniors and sophomores EXCLUSIVELY that is exactly my point...because they are in high school and already have their own separate competitive venue called high school but for some reason that wasn't enough for somebody and we gave them a division at KIDS state called the high school division and that still wasn't enough so we let the youngest of high schoolers, called freshman, wrestle in the KIDS 14U division which all seems a little bit redundant for no particular reason, THAT IS MY POINT the no particular reason part, can somebody with a brain tell me WHY we do it? "just because" seems like a dumb reason to do anything, we should stop doing all the things that "just because" is the reason for doing them, likewise the "that's the way we've always done it" category.

when I get on this forum and posit that something seems to be out of whack with a particular element of Kansas wrestling my desire is to hear perhaps the well reasoned explanation for why we do it that particular way. Not to have some cretin tell me to suck it up or move. In that vein anybody know how we got to this point with the 14U situation?

The opinions herein are Mr Bluel's alone and are not that of OSHS, Falcon Empire or any other entity