As I'm sure you've experienced to some degree, the wrestling experience tends to be compartmentalized, age groups, weights, kids, high school, college, etc. I frankly didn't realize the pervasiveness of the virtual desert of competition there was at 14U over the course of the season until I went through it personally with my kid. Likewise as to the OS 14U wrestler I have had little contact with him as I'm personally in the practice room only 1 day a week and his time there has been short, believe me this year will change my discussions for the future athletes I have contact with. I think the way I've managed my son's career speaks for itself. As to this year it's a live a learn situation. But I do know this, my actions or inaction doesn't change the facts of the situation and it's so easy to fix. Bottom line 14U is a 1 year age division until the state series and that alone is enough to want the situation to change for the future of KS wrestling

Last edited by BigBlue6; 03/16/17 05:34 PM.

The opinions herein are Mr Bluel's alone and are not that of OSHS, Falcon Empire or any other entity