Now is the time of year when wrestling fans get to see teams from all over the state and focus on what really matters: fashion.

This is the thread to discuss those teams that look increds out there on the mat, and those that need to consider new singlets for next year. I'll be updating the lists below based on submissions from other posters and the fashion exhibited next week at state. Feel free to submit nominations below.

BEST DRESSED List:
-Dodge City whites--if they didn't have the demon on the back, this might be the perfect singlet.
-Derby finals singlets--bold, simple, and very on brand. And since all Derby wrestlers only belong to like 3 or 4 families total, I bet they're wearing the same singlets their grandparents wore.
-Wichita South blues--I'd like them even more if the blue was flatter, but the white trim is very classy.

zOMG NO WAY List:
-Manhattan plaids--you knew you were going on here, Hat Town. You're a great program and I love you, but those plaids don't even deserve to be passed down to the JV. Burn these jerseys in the incinerator that probably exists in F Hall and bury the ashes in an unmarked grave behind the zoo lot.
-Any camo--I didn't see any at the Garden City regional, but all teams are on notice. So help me, if I see camo at state next week, you WILL rocket to the top of this list.
-Gardner Edgerton (I think) flag singlets--the singlets themselves are fine, but I love Old Glory as much as the next patriot and I think it's a breach of flag etiquette to put an American flag that large on an athletic uniform.

PLEASE NOTE--even if you didn't make the list at regionals, your team could still be elevated or demoted to either list at state.
Looking forward to adding some East and 5/4/3/2/1A teams next week. Also willing to add best/worst-dressed coaches.

Post your nominations for either list below. (Obv as the thread starter and fashion expert, I am the ultimate arbiter of the list.)