I know you've all been waiting on pins and needles to see if there have been any updates to the BEST DRESSED or zOMG NO WAY lists. Well, my friends, you're in luck. New additions will be in italics.

BEST DRESSED List:
-Dodge City whites--if they didn't have the demon on the back, this might be the perfect singlet.
-Derby finals singlets--bold, simple, and very on brand. And since all Derby wrestlers only belong to like 3 or 4 families total, I bet they're wearing the same singlets their grandparents wore.
-Wichita South blues--I'd like them even more if the blue was flatter, but the white trim is very classy.
[i]-Dodge City reds--they're just so crisp. I like the white w/ red writing better than the red w/ white writing, but the DC on the back of the reds is better than the demon on the whites. Either way, unless something crazy comes to my attention tomorrow, Dodge City wins the Grand State BEST DRESSED title.
-Campus grays--simple. Classic. Clean. The flat gray is a nice touch. This singlet has a Terminator (T800) vibe, which is obviously a big plus.[/i]

zOMG NO WAY List:
-I TOLD YOU IF I SAW CAMO YOU WOULD ROCKET TO THE TOP OF THIS LIST.
- Blue Valley, I'm looking at you first and foremost with your camo stolen straight out of the movie Platoon. You don't look like soldiers. You don't look like hunters. You look like navy and yellow Holsteins.
-Derby and Olathe North, your digicam also vaults you to the stratosphere of the zOMG NO WAY list. I think North's is worse, but I saw it less than Derby's today. You're both proud programs, splurge on some non-camo singlets. And if you want to model your singlets after our fine military, may I suggest a light blue sash similar to that worn by George Washington against the redcoats.

-Manhattan plaids--you knew you were going on here, Hat Town. You're a great program and I love you, but those plaids don't even deserve to be passed down to the JV. Burn these jerseys in the incinerator that probably exists in F Hall and bury the ashes in an unmarked grave behind the zoo lot.
-Gardner Edgerton Junction City flag singlets--the singlets themselves are fine, but I love Old Glory as much as the next patriot and I think it's a breach of flag etiquette to put an American flag that large on an athletic uniform.

Honorable Mention best dressed:
-Olathe South blue/white/yellows. I could do without the white band--a solid blue with yellow script or solid yellow with blue script would be **fire emoji fire emoji fire emoji**

Last edited by Prant Garker; 02/23/19 03:11 AM.