I agree about how the finals were done at the 4A tournament and there was several things throughout the whole tournament that looked poorly on KSHSAA's part. One of them being that they had the 138# pictures for the finals on the wrong wrestler. Parents who were waiting for podium pictures were kept in an area where they couldn't even continue to watch the tournament and when finally let in the crowd from the mat area over too the area that the parents who stood in line couldn't get in to get good pictures. I'm personally not a fan of Lifetouch Photography as the last two years its been late June before receiving my order and threatening because I called and raised a drink with them but then this year they didn't have near the selection as the past years and seemed very disorganized as usual when trying to order at the tournament. Lastly the Tony's Pizza Event Center is getting to be a horrible place to host that tournament because as a wrestling parent, especially under the new weigh in rule, I know how important it is to get a descent meal in my wrestler after weighing in and be able to have snacks available to him throughout the day. With the stipulations in that arena that's no longer possible and I witnessed the illegal search of numerous by the security at the event center as I was standing in line. I spent 10 years in law enforcement and when "checking" bags there is to be no manipulation of items in the bag because as soon as items start being manipulated it becomes a search. I think it's time KSHSAA takes a good look at the host sites and start looking for somewhere else to host the 4A tournament and start remembering the hard work the wrestlers put in to get there and make the championship match a bigger deal than they did this year!