First off I echo the complaints of Tony’s Pizza Event Center. It’s a sad day when you put profit of concessions over the nutrition of the wrestlers. Remember they are the reason everyone is there in the first place. They along with the coaches and even the media should be treated as royalty because if not for them the venue and the city would not make a dime. Next as far as the medal rounds being wrestled all at once it is absolutely wrong in my opinion. I wanted to watch the finals match in my sons weight class but was forced to choose between watching him or the championship match and of course I watched my son. Also had to stand to do so because of fans from the schools that were in the finals were rightfully standing and cheering. I hate to even see it done this way at any tournaments including regionals. I even think polls are taken at coaches meetings to make the decision to break down for finals or just get it done so they can get out early. We preach to these kids from the time they start that their hard work will be rewarded and when the powers that be decide that it’s more important to get home a couple hours earlier instead of making a big deal and a production out of the finals at any level is crap. And lastly something needs to be done at the 4a and 321a level as far as bracketing the wrestlers. Since there 4 regionals more often than not the top 2 kids meet in the semifinals. We have seeding meetings in every other tournament during the year but not the state tournament??? Either have a seeding meeting after the 16 qualifiers are determined or better yet have 2 regionals like 5a and 6a with 32 teams in each regional . And for everyone that says it would take to long or schools would have to travel to far talk to Newton they seem to have it figured out they start at 9 am Friday and 9am Saturday Have teams from 8 hours away in attendance and break down for the finals and make a huge deal out of it and have people standing in line to get in and we were still out of there by 7:30.