I agree totally about the announcing at Hays. I attended 4-1A Girls State in Salina before going to Hays for 321A and they did an outstanding job as usual in letting you know who was wrestling and interesting matchups going on during the rounds. At Hays they wouldn’t even announce the wrestlers during the early rounds either day which made it hard to follow. The one thing they did have was an overhead scoreboard where they did post the upcoming matches whereas Salina projected them on a hard to see screen. The crowds in Hays were great and I heard the same about Salina. I think everyone was glad to be back in person watching young men and women giving their best on the mats. Next year hopefully the Hays group can improve on their announcing and promoting the individual matches during the tournament. Oh, and possibly speaking into the mike with a little more vocal force, it’s hard to hear a soft voice over a noisy crowd. Congrats to all the Champs and young men and women who helped make this a great wrestling season.