Originally Posted by jcchristenson
106: Not sure how Gauna jumps Christenson. They wrestled in the same tournament twice this year (Stampede) - Christenson placed, Gauna didn't (BUT...both lost to the exact same kids). However, at USAW Pre-Season Nationals, Noah Brown beats Gauna...then Christenson beats Brown. Christenson has 2 HTH wins over Gauna in the past year as well (albeit 14U). All Christeson's losses are from out of state competition as well. Gauna beat Grijalva which bumps him ahead of Grijalva, but I don't know how it bumps him in front of Christenson. Just my opinion. I love the rankings.....keep it like it is, but I wanted to give my .02

132: Evan Vielhauer is a beast and I can't wait until he gets his hands on some of the guys above him....but thats just personal feelings and I have nothing to back that up (data-wise). That is more personal feeling....kinda like how 106 is ranked.

I still don't get how McAlister is not in the top P4P rankings......

Good points. The common at pre-season nationals is my only criteria. I saw those common losses at the Stampede. After consideration, I corrected that weight. All the best to you guys!

Eric Johnson

Acts 4:12