Originally Posted by Eagle One
Of coarse I do have a dog in this race but can you give me some justification as to why Ronan Wunsch is not in the P4P top ten list?

Undefeated
Mid-America Nationals - won
KC Stampede - won
Derby Invite - won
Newton TOC - won
Garden City - won

All done while weighing in 15-20 pounds less than his opponents. If this list is who is the best right now then he should be on there.

Ronan has had an awesome season. Especially with the weight difference. The P4P is a combination of this season and career body of work. Ronan placed 3rd and 3rd at state in 22 and 23. His best win at Mid America was over a guy that got 8th at Geary and 5th at Gardner. He had Olathe East's Costello in the finals. He beat a tough Georgia guy in OT at the Stampede. That guy was a finalist last year and recently won state in Georgia. He certainly owns Mucker. #10 Moore is a state champion who has two losses to out of state guys that last two years. Lopez is a 2X Fargo AA at #9. Who would you remove from the top 10 to make room?

I am sure Ronan will steamroll the state bracket this weekend and I need him on TEAM KANSAS in Iowa on March 28-30!

All the best

Chief

Eric Johnson

Acts 4:12