The biggest thing I missed about Hays was the jumbotron. It was difficult to see when kids were up and the mat numbers for spectators in the stands. I hope they can figure something out for that next year if they continue this path. That was very frustrating as a parent. The wifi was non existent inside so you couldn't keep up that way. We ended up heading home Friday evening because our kid was sick, but watching from home and seeing the last 285 match get over at I think around 7:30 was crazy. That would have been an extremely long day sitting around. I also get frustrated every single year with some tournaments and especially state. Quit doing awards until everyone is done wrestling. The last match of the day deserves the same recognition as the first finals match. It looked like the stands were about empty for the 285 Match. The last few weights on both the girls and boys always seem to get the short end of the stick. maybe i am just bias because my kids are always towards the end since kids club