Quote:
Originally posted by iFeelFat:
I'd go with the xc team. I hit plenty of people in xc and I think I might of even got dq'ed once (I'm not sure, the coach didn't really tell me, my point's were just missing and she didn't seem to argue). Besides, have you ever seen the legs on xc chicks...DANG! I don't know about you fruity fag-ballers but I would much rather stare at some chick with an AMAZING body while running through the woods than bang my noggin into other retards in pads and helmets while some *** with a whistle yells at me for 3 hrs.
In my book it's kind of a no brainer...sit at home and play video games. No seriously XC will discipline your mind (after running up hill for 8.5 miles, 6 min on the mat is cake) and keep you in some of the best shape of your life. And XC people are halairious to party with.
I have to agree with the hot chicks also. We got to ride on the same bus as our girls and lets face it there are no fat chicks in XC. If there are any that look bigger it must be muscle to be able to run that far on a daily basis.