Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 44 of 58 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 57 58
Re: R.A.O.S #34697 03/06/06 06:04 AM
C
Cpt. Steve Offline
C
what night is the Classic might have to skip class and come see it

"Take care of your balls and they'll take care of you."
-Patches O'Houlihan
Re: R.A.O.S #34698 03/06/06 07:07 PM
S
superiorsteve Offline
S
I am truly sorry that I missed you at State, Bracket-man ..... sure hope to visit with you at the Classic on Tuesday and see how things are going in the Lone Star state ...... thanks for your words of congratulation and continued support of our efforts in Steveville ..... we will be back in the mix soon ...... Captain, in case you haven't figured it out yet, the Classic is on TUESDAY! ..... hope to see you there!

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl harbor?"
Re: R.A.O.S #34699 03/07/06 04:26 AM
C
Cpt. Steve Offline
C
man if u mean this tuesday as in tomorrow i can't make i got a test and one early wednesday but next tuesday i can probably skip

-Patches O'Houlihan
Re: R.A.O.S #34700 03/07/06 12:25 PM
S
superiorsteve Offline
S
"Don't be a fool, stay in school!" (Van Wilder)
Sorry Captain, it's tonight ...... hit those books!

Re: R.A.O.S #34701 03/08/06 02:59 PM
C
Cpt. Steve Offline
C
dont worry i plan on being the next Van Wilder

-Patches O'Houlihan
Re: R.A.O.S #34702 03/08/06 10:48 PM
B
Broke A** Steve Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I just want to take a moment to congratulate all of the Steves on their preformance at State I was on hand Saturday, and was rather impressed with what I saw. You guys continue to work hard and with 7 state placers and only a 6th place finish must be hard to swallow. I was pleased to see everyone battle backside and come through big. Special congrats to a couple of Steves, Alien Steve, man you and I have been best friends for a long time, and I want to congratulate you on a successful career. You wrestled like a champion and a leader all 4 years you were with us! Though your high school career is all but over, good luck with the rest of your wrestling wherever you decide it will be. Also to Joe Brown, whos Steve name I don't know (if someone would let me know it'd be great) congrats to you too. It was nice talking to you at the Classic, and good luck with football. Not bad wrestling in 8th grade and then coming back senior year to place 4th in the state not to mention bumping up at the last minute for regionals and state. Lastly to Hamburgler Steve congratulations on number two man. 2 more seconds a long time ago, and it could've been three. But that's long gone and past. Keep working hard and make some history for yourself next year with number 3. Superior, how's everything, I didn't get to see you at the classic, though I heard you were there... how's things been?

Re: R.A.O.S #34703 03/09/06 12:03 AM
S
superiorsteve Offline
S
Good to hear from the originator of the RAOS thread! ........ things are going OK except I seem to be getting older, balder and fatter and can do nothing about it ,,,,,,,,, sorry I didn't get to talk with you at the classic, but we'll catch up one of these days ...... just good to know that he of the Broke A** is alive and prospering ........ we should also send out props to ALiensteve and HipHop Steve (Matt and Adam) for making the Kansas All-Academic squad, Mtt ist team and Adam Honorable Mention) ..... two great guys, two admirable wrestling careers as scholar athletes .... but as important, two great Steves ....... hope they keepp coming around the room to help us coach-up the young-uns ....... Good Game guys!

Re: R.A.O.S #34704 03/09/06 12:19 AM
B
Broke A** Steve Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Yes, congrats to you guys for that as well. Wish I would've made that in school. But hindsight is always 20/20. Superior, congrats to you too. I see that you've joined the 500 post club. I'm sure before long we'll be seeing you reach 1000 as well. Indeed we should catch up sometime soon. And hopefully when we do I'll have a little suprise for everyone in Steveville. Things may be looking up soon for 'ol Broke a** haha...

Re: R.A.O.S #34705 03/09/06 03:21 PM
S
superiorsteve Offline
S
That's what I'm talkin' about ....... good to hear from you again, Mike ..... and big ups to Nathan on a stellar season ... more to come this summer, I'm sure ...... I was sure glad to see our good friend the Bracket-man at the classic ..... even though I'm not a memebr of the BUBS, was glad the BNSF had him come north this week ..... great timing ......

Re: R.A.O.S #34706 03/09/06 03:38 PM
S
superiorsteve Offline
S
AND ...... props to the Hamburglar and Jason Langford for their championships at Wichita last week ..... did we have other placers? ....... good game to Paulie for getting the OW as well ..... Broke A**, I agree, the Joe Brown story is a great one ..... and he deserves a Steve name ...... we just have to get an appropriate one ..... ALSO, thanks so much to Hajisteve-Dad for sending the pic of Josh in Iraq ...... I showed his pic to my students on the big screen and had them find his wrestling picture on my wall ..... they are just becoming interested about the world and having a Turner grad serving overseas sparked a lot of questions ..... I did email Hajisteve a few weeks ago but haven't had a response .... hope I got the correct email address .... will try again

Re: R.A.O.S #34707 03/10/06 07:27 AM
C
Cpt. Steve Offline
C
i've heard somewhere its better late then never so gratz to alien, hiphop, and the hamburglar on all their accomlishments this season....and to the whole team for a great season....would like to see some of the young guys step up next season and be dominant and learn from mistakes of the past and take advantage of every oppertunity to make urself better, because if u don't u might not get oppertunity to wrestle down at Wichita or even at regionals for that matter....superior, big steve o, happy bear and all the alumi r there use them learn form them don't be afraid to ask questions....quote well...i guess...myself "There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers and stupid poeple that don't ask question." un-quote

-Patches O'Houlihan
Re: R.A.O.S #34708 03/10/06 02:54 PM
Chase Offline
I don't know, RAOS seems like a pretty exclusive high society kind of thing...and ancient

Hey Butt-Head what did people do before they invented TV?
Don't be stupid Beavis there's always been TV, there's just more channels now.
Oh yeah, heh heh hehe... progress is cool. Heh hehe heh
Re: R.A.O.S #34709 03/10/06 03:27 PM
C
Cpt. Steve Offline
C
high society lol ur a funny guy..... quite a few of us r broke, how do u think Broke A** got his name, Blue Collar works at Dollar General

-Patches O'Houlihan
Re: R.A.O.S #34710 03/10/06 04:18 PM
Bracket-man Offline
One of the greatest benefits of the wrestling "family" are the family members and Kansas is blessed with many. Getting the opportunity to attend State and the Metro Classic was purely coincidental, but well worth the effort to be there. It is always a pleasure to visit with acquaintances and friends, which have been developed and nurtured through the years. But there is a very special bond when you come to Steveville, which is like no other. I am always a better person when in their company. Mike Furches, you would be an awesome ambassador for the Tao of Steve, your work in the wrestling community is what it is truly "all about". Sadly, you missed one heckuva a show the other night. Thanks, to the Steves, for always welcoming me into their company. Was great to see Superior, Coach Seirant (who gets a big tip of the cap for the rankings), the family Bailes, as well as many, many friends. Kansas wrestling is alive and well, especially in Steveville.

You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.
Re: R.A.O.S #34711 03/10/06 06:59 PM
C
Cpt. Steve Offline
C
true story

-Patches O'Houlihan
Re: R.A.O.S #34712 03/11/06 07:37 AM
Chase Offline
I saw it...

Re: R.A.O.S #34713 03/11/06 07:04 PM
S
superiorsteve Offline
S
Mike Furches asks a good question and I liked our friend Bracketman's response ........ RAOS was founded on the concept of a family ...... a family dedicated to "promoting excellence in wrestling" ..... for us, that also meant having a little fun and making friends in the wrestling community ...... the spirit of Steveville, or as Big Steve O described it, the Tao of Steve exists in many places here in Kansas ....... I think Mike would be a great Steve as would others around the state who work to promote excellence in Kansas wrestling ....... and if spreading the Steve name helps bring our wrestling family together, I'm all for it ....... as long as the ancestral home of RAOS remains here in Turner!

Re: R.A.O.S #34714 03/11/06 08:26 PM
Bracket-man Offline
It cannot be anywhere else...the ancestral home of RAOS will always be in Turner, much like the Hall of Fame for Wrestling is in Stillwater and the Hall of Fame for NASCAR is in Charlotte. The Royal and Ancient Order of Steves is, and should remain, in Turner for now and forever.

You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.
Re: R.A.O.S #34715 03/13/06 03:45 AM
C
Curtis Chenoweth Offline
C
The only problem I see with everyone else getting into this thread now, is the fact that they missed the first 59 pages and really have no idea whats going on.

Curtis Chenoweth
Re: R.A.O.S #34716 03/13/06 02:49 PM
Chase Offline
Yea, They better catch up on their reading..

Page 44 of 58 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 57 58

Moderated by  Nate Naasz, RedStorm 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 198 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
bvswwrestling, CoachFitzOS, Dluce, Shawn Russell, CorbinPickerill
12302 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,949
Posts250,385
Members12,302
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)