I didn't meet Ron Burgandy he walked up to me and introduced himself after I qualified for state, I had defeated one of his wrestlers along the way so he knew who I was, and shook my hand and said Bronco Wrestler....Ron Burgandy...Nice job on making the finals and state, And don't tell anyone who I am (which I will take to my grave) and that was it besides the usual talking about teh tournament and stuff for the 3 or 4 minutes I talked to him. I also seen the drunk guy walking around, he sat by the doorway and cheered for everyone which was kinda cool, interesting to say the least, I also had the privilege of being introduced to Mike Farleigh by himeself as well, I didn't know everyone knew me.....Maybe I should run for Forum President? Wanna be my VP?

No you didn't intrude on us in there, we were just changing and screwing around since we had about 1.5 hours to get ready for the Finals so we were just relaxing and having some fun. We thought it was kinda funny when you guys did it because we've done the same thing you guys were doing but we did it in practice one day. The guy who called you fags was probably Goodland, they called Me,David, & Kale (The one who's hat was MIA ) douche bags, I'm sorry I'm not Goodland, and I'm sorry I have such great looking blonde hair but he didn't have to be so jealous of it I believe it was the 189lbs.er from Goodland doing the trash talking...but oh well it's over, where are you guys staying in Wichita?

Alex R. Ryan
KSHSAA Official #15616
USAWKS Official #707