Bubowski
As a former PR Head Coach, I beg to differ--your facts are off. During my time there Henry Lee, Tyler Adams, Jeremy Irvine (3x) all medaled at state. The least amount i took to state yearly were 3.

I know there was at least one other medalist during Gary Buns' time-name escapes me at this point-it was right at the point where they shifted back an forth for a couple of years to 4a.

Adams, Eddie Bowman, Donald Jones, all wrestled at ft.hays. Lee could have wrestled small college anywhere but played football at KSU. Irvine wrestled 3 yrs varsity at CMSU, was recruited by MU, Academic all american. Adams was academic all-american (first team) and recruited by Spates at OU on sheer academic skills alone. Brad Seever was 3x regional champ with over 100 wins. Other 100 match winners in my tenure were Achord, Adams, Irvine. We were as connected to college programs as well any school in the state, my phone rang weekly with calls from Hays, Nebraska, Central Missouri, Missouri, Dana, Neosho, Labette and then Garden City.

It is a burden being an outside coach, we always asked that one be hired from within, even if it meant giving up the position. The numbers at the small school were always a problem. Weber does a fine job with the program now, as did Hansen prior to him, myself, Tom Darnelly or Gary Buns.

I suspect you are a grad of PR, if so, support your alma mater, help promote and assist.

You stand corrected-

Sincerely
Klint Deere