I personally think Chenoweth deserved to be invited to this tourney. He has never been given the recognition he deserves. Chenoweth is AN OUTSTANDING WRESTLER by far. Personally I think he wasn't invited because whomever decided these match ups didn't want to give Chenoweth another shot at Taplin. Everybody knows his reputation, but yet they don't seem to want to admit something good when it is staring them in their face. He is a wonderful role model to any younger up and coming athlete, wether it be wrestling, football, track. He has never given up and never will. Who remembers last year at the Park City Classic and the remainder of his YOUTH career, YES I'M BRINGING YOUTH BACK INTO IT, he wrestled on a broken ankle....how many athletes do you know would do that? Me, 1. How many wrestlers given an outstanding wrestler award at a tournament would give it to a fellow wrestler from his club, Me, 1. Chenoweth deserves to be recognized. By the way a couple other notes, when he beat Wise from Pittsburg, he was sick, when he beat Cook from Goodland, he was sick. You see even broken bones, coming off being very sick, he still NEVER GIVES UP!!

Go for the Gold!