Purler wrestling academy’s 15th Annual Christmas clinics - Free instructional DVD!

FREE DVD - Come to the 15th Annual PURLER ACADEMY Christmas Break Training Clinics and learn for yourself the 7 DEADLIEST MOVES in the sport of wrestling. All participants get a FREE instructional dvd of the 7 Deadly Moves for home use and home study.

PWA - 2010 USA Wrestling National Team Champions // 4X Tulsa National Champions // Over 2,000 State Medalists since ’99.

Dates
Sunday December 29th @ Rock Bridge High in Columbia, MO
Thursday January 2nd at SIUE in Edwardsville, IL
Friday January 3rd at Francis Howell High School in Weldon Spring, MO

Registration at the door at 9:00 am ----- Sessions - 9:30 - 11:45 / Lunch / 12:15 - 2:30

Please pack a lunch unless you will be taking your son out to eat.

Training fee - $50 per wrestler (additional siblings come for half price) – 7DM instructional DVD included.

Ages – 7 and older (No 6U allowed- thank you)

Questions – Call or text message Nick at 314-229-3540 or email to nick@purlerwrestling.com

PWA Students’ Results 2012 - National (10 Nat'l Champs / 79 All-Americans) - State (30 Champions / 66 Finalists / 171 Medalists)

www.purlerwrestling.com
See us on youtube.com / PURLER

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Purler Camp Registration information

Name______________________________________________ ______________________________ _______________________ Age_____

Parent(s) names __________________________________________________ _______ Emergency # _____________________________

Email address___________________________________________ ______________________________ ____________________________

Waiver and Release Form / Medical Information
I fully understand that the Purler Wrestling, Inc. staff are not physicians or medical practitioners of any kind. With the above in mind, I hereby release the Purler Wrestling, Inc. staff to render temporary first aid to my child or children in the event of any injury or illness, and if deemed necessary by the Purler Wrestling, Inc. staff to call our doctor and to seek medical help, including transportation by a Purler Wrestling, Inc. staff member and / or its representatives, whether paid or volunteer, to any health care facility or hospital, or the calling of an ambulance for said child should the Purler Wrestling, Inc. staff deem this to be necessary.
In consideration of your acceptance of this entry, I intend to be legally bound hereby for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators waive and release PURLER WRESTLING, INC, THEIR AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, COACHES, VOLUNTEERS, FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR RIGHTS TO DAMAGE FOR INJURIES OR LOSSES SUFFERED BY ME DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN TRAINING OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM OR COMPETING IN, OR ATTENDING the training camp.

Parent or Guardian Signature_________________________________________ ___________________________ Date: ____ / ____ / ____

Parents can drop their son off and pick him up at the end of the clinic. Or stay and watch…you decide. We will take good care of him and provide great supervision should you choose to leave him with us.

Pack a lunch unless you will be driving your son to lunch. We only have a 30 minute break, however.