Posted By: Michael Malay

Who won the tag team? - 03/27/05 01:27 AM

Just curious cause i didnt see it.
Posted By: Bronco Wrestler

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/27/05 03:38 AM

the Terrific/Terrible Three......
Posted By: Curtis Chenoweth

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/27/05 03:48 AM

I think they paid the ref. Either that or he liked their coach (Eric Aikin) more than ours (The Swayz).

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/27/05 03:53 AM

THE SWAYZ......enough said, that's an awesome last name
Posted By: mike fairleigh

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/27/05 12:21 PM

The official was temporarily blinded by a meteor that passed invisibly through the arena, apparently distorting his view of what was actually happening on the mat. at any rate, the terrible three have the trophy back and are polishing it even as I speak, and Eric Akin is resting in the whirlpool trying to recover from the vicious body slam that he recieved at the hands of the ruthless mr. Sweazy. All in all, a great end to a great series, I say.
Posted By: Mike Furches

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/27/05 12:44 PM

Actually, maybe not the end, the conclusion of the match is under review by the Comish.
Posted By: Eric A

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/27/05 05:16 PM

I want a rematch! I didn't sleep very good last night after the illegal slam that the Swayz put on me.
Posted By: Aaron Sweazy

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/27/05 05:27 PM

Akin, you crack me up I just found out how you paid off Konrada! LOL that was funny.
Posted By: Eric A

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/27/05 05:32 PM

Yeah, pretty funny huh? You better keep that one "top secret."

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/27/05 08:04 PM

Illegal slam? I think it was illegal for you too even pick on the Swayz. And besides, your the one that let go of him while he was swinging you around.
Posted By: Chase

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/27/05 09:37 PM

Hey Akin good job on TV today...looks like fun..
Posted By: m&m145

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/27/05 10:21 PM

I would like to see a rematch cause the Terrific/Terrible Three got lucky and cause thats a sweet show they put on.

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/27/05 10:36 PM

I agree completely with you. You are definitely a guy that knows what you are talking about.

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/27/05 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by m&m145:
I would like to see a rematch cause the Terrific/Terrible Three got lucky and cause thats a sweet show they put on.
This man knows wrestling, and knows when someone/team gets cheated, I agree completely, I WANT A REMATCH

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/27/05 11:06 PM

As do I. This time, we'll quarantine the official, as to prevent any further briberies. And I want to be green next time. It makes my legs look bigger.
Posted By: Nightengale

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/27/05 11:59 PM

Any time you want a rematch you come find me. I'll be at home. As far as getting robbed, Curtis I believe it was you who got to call it in the air. The disks falls as it may. Perhaps in the future a best two out of three should be wrestled to determine outright champions. There are still some bugs to be worked out.

All in all it was an honor for me to participate in this event. I hope we all did Tyler and his family proud exhibitioning his style of wrestling to the state. Thanks for the opportunity.

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/28/05 12:04 AM

Talk about support, and here's our stage

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/28/05 12:41 AM

Nightengale u kno the reason u won was cause the offical thought u were better lookin than Chenoweth so he liked u more i mean u kno the other team was better.

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/28/05 01:20 AM

Hey all u guys put on a good show and did it for a good reason i hope u keep it goin.

P.S.
I WANT TO C A REMATCH

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/28/05 01:25 AM

We want a rematch, and M&M 145 is my new Hero....

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/28/05 04:14 AM

He's not my hero, but he's definitely got my respect and friendship. He's kind of goofy looking, thats the reason he's not my hero.
Posted By: Computerized Shoes

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/28/05 12:34 PM

Who are you guys kidding. I just reviewed the film and broke it down. If you take away all of the goofy, sporatic point-giving and scoring that really wouldn't count under "normal" situations the THREATENING THREE would have won by four. The final score being 21-17. WooWoo! Eat it.
Posted By: Mike Furches

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/28/05 01:25 PM

After further evaluation of the circumstances regarding the tag team match at state, I have made the decision that there were several errors involved.

One in the rush of activity, both teams were found at fault for several illegal tags that took place during the course of action. This illegal activity, made it difficult for the official on the mat to maintain order. I must comment here that this was not the officials fought. We need to all remember that there was an original plan for a second official to be on the mat, Steve Herman. Steve participating in the state tournament had an unforeseen meeting and could not attend the tag team match. As a result, Mr. Koranda not only had to do the work of two men, he did not get paid anymore for his efforts.

Mention must also be made regarding the illegal tactics of the coaches involved. Mr. Eric Akin should have known that when he went out to face The Swayz he was facing a Big, Crazy Man, this was after all The Swayz. As a result unexpected violence and a vicious body slam resulted. While Mr. Akin may be a World Class Wrestler, and 4X All American, we all learned the lesson of what happens when a light weight ties up with a heavy weight. Can we again, all spell, B-O-D-Y S-L-A-M?

Thirdly, and again, as determined by the head office, the second overtime was unforeseen and in that this is still a new sport that is not fully defined, no rules were in place to determine the winner of the match. That being said, and in that we want to promote the sport of wrestling, and not coin tosses, I have come to my conclusion.

As a result of the above mentioned items, I have determined that the National Tag Team for Tyler Championships is herby declared, Vacant. Vacant as a result of the above mentioned violations that occurred by both coaches and wrestlers.

In conclusion, It should also be noted that the wrestlers participating in the said event, while partially at fought, also exhibited a great deal of emotion, quality wrestling, training, and even expense to participate in the event. As a result, they will also be allowed to be the next teams involved in the Challenge for the Championships which will occur at a later date to be determined.

Let it be known that this public display of said findings indicates that the findings are final and binding.
Posted By: wrestler17105

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/28/05 01:28 PM

yea that's just because the i wasn't on the other side. someone send me a film as soon as possible i would love to see it and the retireing of tylers shoes. it must have sent some adrenaline through you and made you all wrestle harder. i wish i could have been there and i'm sorry i let my team down. we will get a rematch and we will come out on top. but if anyone has a tape then let me know.

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/28/05 03:42 PM

Hey just cause i am goofy lookin dosen't mean i can't be a hero i mean look at batman and them they were mask i could do that.

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/28/05 08:01 PM

If Marc's goofy looking, then what do I qualify as? I must be something else..... we MUST have a State tournament rematch.....the ones involved
Posted By: XGHSWC

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/28/05 09:07 PM

I do not know or care who won. All I know is that the tag team was a blast. My son and I had a great time and it looked like everyone else did. Congrats to the wrestlers. The six of you did a great job and displayed some great skills as well. Thanks to Swayz, Akin, Koranda, Gonz and Furches.

Re: Who won the tag team? - 03/29/05 01:45 AM

Hey Gossett u think that u could send a copy of the tag team match my way???
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums