Kansas Wrestling

No brainer for state

Posted By: wishingiwerether

No brainer for state - 03/21/10 05:45 PM

And most other Tournaments! Seems to me every year there are too many wrestlers and coaches (my self included) hanging around the mats at state. A significant number are warming up for matches. If there could be a warm up mat in exhibition hall, I believe many of the wrestlers and coaches would be over there preparing for upcoming bouts. Obviously this would help all involved with in the tournament. In previous years we have used carpet, or floor for our preparation and have seen roll up mats that could be used. Just my observation.
Posted By: PatrickCavanaugh

Re: No brainer for state - 03/21/10 05:48 PM

I believe there use to be one in Exibition hall & the past couple of years they have used that area as an arcade. The warm up mat needs to be brought back.
Posted By: Allie

Re: No brainer for state - 03/25/10 03:03 AM

I agree bring back the mat. Maybe that guy in the blue t-shirt wouldn't be in the way when we were trying to video Hunter's matches last weekend!! Every single match... there he was. What are the odds?? (Evidently 100%)
Posted By: Paratroop

Re: No brainer for state - 03/26/10 02:59 AM

The warm up mat was always great. Kids got a chance to get a nice sweat going without getting in the way of others. I'd like to see the warm up mat make a comeback!
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums