Kansas Wrestling

New to this..

Posted By: AHester

New to this.. - 03/13/11 04:51 PM

I am a new wrestling mom, my boy being a first year 12 and under 130. We went to Bi District 1N yesterday and did he have a heck of a time making weight! he finally lost his last 3 oz right before the clock struck 7am! I had noticed on his profile on here they updated his weight form 130 to 129.(which was what he weighed in yesterday) but another boy from the same weightclass, his was updated to 132.Can this be correct? the although mine could not be an ounce over, he was 2lbs over? Also on his past tournaments one of them was posted wrong. The officials there had him placed wrong (4th) but they fixed it and placed him where he should have been. (1st) Who do I need to go to to have this fixed? Not trying to sound petty, just wondering. Thank you.
smile
Posted By: Johnny B

Re: New to this.. - 03/13/11 06:17 PM

Is the other Kid wrestling up a weight at the Middle School State tourney today? That is possibly why his weight is showing higher.
Posted By: Paratroop

Re: New to this.. - 03/14/11 04:07 AM

Don't put to much trust into the trackwrestling profile weights. It takes an average and throws it out there. The results and percentages are skewed too be because not every TW tourney updates brackets and such. The TW profile is a rough "guessitmate."

I still think TW is the best available for keeping up on wrestling though. I love when a tourney uses it!
Posted By: wishingiwerether

Re: New to this.. - 03/14/11 01:05 PM

you can go into TW and make minor changes. You need an ID and password, which I think you can set up. You are on the right track keep asking questions.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums