Kansas Wrestling

Purler's practice in Topeka on Wednesday!

Posted By: DamonParker

Purler's practice in Topeka on Wednesday! - 11/08/11 05:19 PM

Reminder:
Tomorrow night (11-9-2011) Bret will be running Tony's practice at Washburn Rural High School from 6:45-9:00. There should be some GREAT competition in the room to get your wrestlers tuned up for the season!

WRHS
5900 SW 61st St
Topeka, KS
Posted By: JACD_Moison

Re: Purler's practice in Topeka on Wednesday! - 11/08/11 08:13 PM

If you want to take your kid to the next level, this is the way. I have seen tremedous reults in Clayton since taking him to Tony's KC session over the last 2 years. It's bout' time he made it to Topeka! smile Now I can save some money on gas...
Posted By: rcmustang

Re: Purler's practice in Topeka on Wednesday! - 11/08/11 11:22 PM

I just started about a month ago with Tony and he has been great for my son and me. I was never a wrestler and do not really know what or how to teach him. I sit and watch practice and I am able to learn while my son learns. I am then able to help him at home. I especially like the new location in Topeka as it only takes me an hour to drive instead of two. My son would never take a shot last year. In one month, he gained enough confidence to take a shot in his first tournament last weekend and I am thrilled.
Posted By: DamonParker

Re: Purler's practice in Topeka on Wednesday! - 11/16/11 11:26 AM

Tony will again be at Washburn Rural High School tonight at 6:45. We had a great turnout last week when Bret was running practice and we only expect the numbers to grow.

When entering, please come down the stairs at the far end of the track and enter through the wrestling locker room to stay out of the way of the high school roundballers. Thanks and see you tonight!
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums