Kansas Wrestling

Dixie Nationals

Posted By: allaroundwrestli

Dixie Nationals - 12/05/11 05:26 PM

Anyone in Kansas driving to Dixie Nationals? Mason is in the hunt for the American Crown. I am unable to take him due to work but would be willing to pay for some of your expenses for taking him. This means alot to him to make this tournament, so he can win the American Crown in Kansas city in front of friends and family. The deadline is December 21 and if possible would like to know within the next week or so if anyone is going. message me and ill give you my number to discuss plans. Thanks in advance.

Re: Dixie Nationals - 12/08/11 01:38 PM

Bump
Posted By: Rusty Stovall

Re: Dixie Nationals - 12/08/11 07:52 PM

There is a link on the Dixie home page about a bus being available from Kansas City. Not sure what it is all about, but might be worth looking into.
Posted By: badbo

Re: Dixie Nationals - 12/08/11 08:05 PM

My son took the bus to Dixie probably 5 times. first time with me and then several more without. The gang from Park Hill used to set this up. The kids have a blast!!!! It's well supervised and a fun trip with some good wrestling. Bo was fortunate enough to win the America's crown 2x and still has those monster trophies in his room. Those trips are still among his best memories of kids wrestling. They actually remember the bus rides and fun more than the wrestling. I would highly recommend going if you have a chance. Plus the kids are looked upon like kings there because they are from so far away.

Re: Dixie Nationals - 12/09/11 12:51 PM

I talked with bill this morning and they won't have the bus this year thank you if anyone else is headed that way let me know
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums