Kansas Wrestling

well wishes for cagen wallace

Posted By: bubbasmom77

well wishes for cagen wallace - 01/21/12 05:38 AM

Cagen was wrestling a tough match and winning 4-1 when his arm was injured. He had to withdraw from the tournament here in tulsa. Just would like everyone to keep him in your thoughts and prayers fo a speedy recovery and that it is not too serious. He is a tough little guy and always a gamer on the mat. Hope you feel better and heal quickly

the Pirl family
Posted By: Teamroper

Re: well wishes for cagen wallace - 01/21/12 08:51 PM

Get better quick buddy!

He will be back like new in no time!
Posted By: J Kelz

Re: well wishes for cagen wallace - 01/22/12 12:55 AM

We wish Cagen a fast recovery as well and our thoughts and prayers are with you!!

Koelzer Family
Posted By: 890

Re: well wishes for cagen wallace - 01/22/12 02:07 AM

Wishing this young man a speedy recovery.

The Schwegman Family
Posted By: wallacewrestling

Re: well wishes for cagen wallace - 01/22/12 02:20 AM

Thanks very much for everyone's concerns for Cagen! To give everyone an update. He did break a bone in his right arm during the match but is getting along pretty well now. The ER doctors did tell me they didn't believe the break would need any surgery to fix, so that gave him a little better attitude and hope that he can still recover and make the state tournament. Right now we are just going to take one week at a time and not rush things and see how it heals.

I would really like to give a special "thank you" to Traci Spangler and Melynda Dryden for all their help getting Cagen and myself lined out.

Thanks again for all the text messages and phone calls showing how much everyone cares for Cagen. It mean a lot to us!

Chad & Cagen Wallace
Posted By: KMac

Re: well wishes for cagen wallace - 01/22/12 04:56 PM

Best wishes from the McCrackens. We hope to see you @ state in March. Hang in there lil buddy.
Posted By: Deucesmom

Re: well wishes for cagen wallace - 01/24/12 12:41 AM

I wish u would stop thanking us because it is not necessary. We did what anyone would do. You guys are family. Like I said, we take care of each other. We know Cagen will come back stronger and hungrier than ever. We also hope he gets to feeling better. See ya in a couple weeks. The Spangler's smile
Posted By: m daniel

Re: well wishes for cagen wallace - 01/24/12 05:19 PM

Cagen is an awesome kid and obvious great wrestler. We wish him well and a speedy recovery. Mike
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums