Kansas Wrestling

Good Treadmill

Posted By: wallacewrestling

Good Treadmill - 02/10/12 02:15 AM

Does anyone have, or know of anyone that has, a good treadmill they might be only using for a clothes hanger that they would be interested in getting rid of? Please let me know!

Thanks,
Chad Wallace
316-200-8197
Posted By: reddog2853

Re: Good Treadmill - 02/10/12 02:33 AM

i know that the fitness center in concordia kansas is getting 2 new ones and i beleive that they are going to try and get rid of the place is dumbells in concordia. sorry i do not have the number
Posted By: KMac

Re: Good Treadmill - 02/10/12 02:43 AM

Good luck Chad! I'm glad to know that you are finally going to get your butt in shape.
Posted By: wallacewrestling

Re: Good Treadmill - 02/10/12 10:26 AM

Hey buddy boy, I am getting in shape! Round is a shape! LOL
Posted By: smokeycabin

Re: Good Treadmill - 02/10/12 07:01 PM

Try - Play It Again Sports Stores
Posted By: nix

Re: Good Treadmill - 02/11/12 02:49 AM

we have a good one you can have, u can call send a pm if you want. i travel every other day so getting it to you would be no problem.
Posted By: ReDPloyd

Re: Good Treadmill - 02/11/12 07:40 AM

Originally Posted By: nix
we have a good one you can have, u can call send a pm if you want. i travel every other day so getting it to you would be no problem.

Nix, were you on the road yesterday? We sure could have used that treadmill up here last night. Luckily, the rec center is only a few blocks from the house. By the way, do you have any extra fire wood laying around the house? We sure could use some this weekend if you are in the area.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums