Kansas Wrestling

Spring Break Camp Opportunity

Posted By: CoachEd

Spring Break Camp Opportunity - 02/17/12 09:40 PM

The Wichita Blue Knights are considering hosting a spring break camp on Monday, March 19th and Tuesday the 20th. Missouri Baptist College is bringing their Head Coach and Jead Assistant Coach along with college wrestlers. Girls are invited too and they will be bringing Caitlyn Chase, who is a multiple times National Chanpion.

We will be charging $25 to help cover the teams cost to travel.
Please post up if you are interested in attending and we will get it set up soon. There will be 4 seesions and we will have a Blue Knights practice each night.

Coach Ed and Ms Jenni
Wichita Blue Knights
316-990-8914
Posted By: Rise & Shine

Re: Spring Break Camp Opportunity - 02/17/12 10:03 PM

We would be interested. I will keep my eye on how this is progressing..
Posted By: 3WrestleForMe

Re: Spring Break Camp Opportunity - 02/18/12 02:03 AM

Ed,
We are interested! I know for sure our son will attend and I am currently sending this information out to our entire club!!!

Thanks!
Posted By: Gates

Re: Spring Break Camp Opportunity - 02/18/12 02:26 PM

We are interested in coming keep use posted
Posted By: Jumper

Re: Spring Break Camp Opportunity - 02/20/12 01:41 AM

Do you have a flyer made up for this event? I would like to submit it to our club and see if they are interested....

Re: Spring Break Camp Opportunity - 02/22/12 12:11 AM

I can get a flyer going...are there any other interested parties or should I scrap this idea?
Posted By: Wrestlerspappy

Re: Spring Break Camp Opportunity - 02/22/12 01:36 PM

definitely interested. i can probably get atleast 5 others to come probably more

Re: Spring Break Camp Opportunity - 02/22/12 08:30 PM

Ok I am getting favorable responses so I will get a flyer going and post it up and bring to tourneys and if you email me...I will email you a copy.

wichitablueknights@yahoo.com

Ms Jenni

Re: Spring Break Camp Opportunity - 02/28/12 12:10 AM

bump
Posted By: Mark Moore

Re: Spring Break Camp Opportunity - 03/14/12 04:49 PM

Bump bump
Posted By: Mark Moore

Re: Spring Break Camp Opportunity - 03/14/12 04:50 PM

Head clinician is Cody Garcia...

Re: Spring Break Camp Opportunity - 03/14/12 10:36 PM

The Spring Break Camp ios ON!!!!!!!!!!!! Mo Bap was unable to come but Our Own CODY GARCIA has stepped in to be our clinician and he is bringing Bethel College Wrestlers also. I will be posting the flyer later today and you can email me at wichitablueknights@yahoo.com and I will forward it to you.

Thanks,

Ms Jenni

Call Coach Ed with questions...316-259-5399. He is retired now so he has plenty of time to talk wrestling with you... lol

Re: Spring Break Camp Opportunity - 03/15/12 06:53 PM

My sincerest apologiges to nCoach Garcia and his Bethany Swedes Wrestling Team...I mucst have been asleep at the wheel when I wrote that last post. Thanks for catching it Swazy.

Clinic p[articipants are calling each day...hoping for a great turn out. Email me to sing up and with questions. You can just pay on site. Bring your own food and drinks and lunch...and dinner if you want to stay for the nmight practice. Parents and Coaches are welcome to watch. The wrestlers will be allowed to stay over between sessions...if they wish.

Ms Jenni
316-990-8914

Re: Spring Break Camp Opportunity - 03/16/12 04:45 PM

OMG! I think I need to take a break. That last post was terrible. Anyway, Cody Garcia will be our clinician and it is sure to be two hard working fun filled days. Call Coach Ed with questions at 316-259-5399 or email me at wichitablueknights@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Ms Jenni
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums