Kansas Wrestling

Did I miss it???

Posted By: HEADUP

Did I miss it??? - 03/26/12 02:05 PM

When I returned to the Expo-Center yesterday, someone told me that Beeson called out Baker, over the PA.

Is that true?

Did miss the match of the century?

Why wasn't this advertised?
Posted By: WorkenMan

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/26/12 02:37 PM

Yes Beeson did.

But Baker did not have his head gear.
Posted By: doug747

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/26/12 03:36 PM

Yesterday would have been Lucas Baker's best shot at Beeson, as Beeson had his mind on something other than wrestling.......along with everyone else behind Mat 10........

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/26/12 05:43 PM

Originally Posted By: doug747
Yesterday would have been Lucas Baker's best shot at Beeson, as Beeson had his mind on something other than wrestling.......along with everyone else behind Mat 10........

yeeeuup
Posted By: Bronco Wrestler

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/26/12 05:52 PM

Mat 10? Did I miss it?
Posted By: PatrickCavanaugh

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/26/12 06:40 PM

hint......... pink whistle.
Posted By: sportsfan02

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/26/12 06:43 PM

Settle down boys! Need I remind you, her dad is proficient with firearms!
Posted By: L.Geyer

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/26/12 06:52 PM

Not sure how well he would be with firearms right now, he took a pretty good shot to the face yesterday during a finals match, it stunned him pretty good. But I am guessing if it came down to this he may be able to shake it off pretty quick.
Posted By: hotrodder54

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/26/12 07:00 PM

Non fatal bullet wounds will always feel but the glory in the memory will last you forever. As for fatal wounds I've risked it for worse
Posted By: Beeson

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/26/12 07:05 PM

Pink Whistle was Mat 2 most of the day. Mat 10 was a towel tapper.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/26/12 08:08 PM

Is she gonna be charged with harassment? I think she should be.........

AND TO BE PERFECTLY CLEAR TO HIWAY PATROLMAN HENDRICKSON, I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER>>>>>>>>>>

I would only do that where you couldn't hear.......oops, I mean I would never talk about her ever.......
Posted By: Takedown Machine

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/26/12 09:36 PM

Fellas, "Pink Whistle" wrestled for 12 years and finished as high as 6th in the nation. While I am sure dad watches over his daughter, I am sure she can handle her own just fine.
Posted By: Lucas Baker

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/26/12 11:04 PM

I guess beeson did call me out, I was not in the gym at the time but he sent text. I was wearing jeans and a button down shirt. I asked beeson to round me up some shoes and clothes many times before he called me out. I would love to meet up with him some time in the next month. I moved back to Kansas City. I can do it any Sunday and most Saturdays as long as I am in the state(I travel for work). I need to have my shoes sent to me but that can be handled in less than a week. Get you BIG BOY PANTS ON BEESON IM READY!!!! I JUST HOPE YOU SHOW UP THIS TIME.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/26/12 11:04 PM

In case you guys forgot this was supposed to go down last year! He told me he was coming and did not show!

Originally Posted By: Lucas Baker
Well folks The last time Chad and I spoke, he told me to make sure and tell him when i came back home so we could get our wrestling match over with. Beeson has taken this to a another level by bringing up my family history. What Beeson does not know is that i have a great relationship with my DAD and he is still waiting for your phone call to discuss the things you said about him and I.(and i am still waiting on those East Kansas coaches to call and tell me i am a POS like you said they would)

Back to the match, We got a big snow storm last Tuesday around noon. We were already taking Friday off anyway, so with the two extra snow days I decided to head back home at 3 on Tue afternoon.

I debated for a few hours and decided I should let him know i was coming back. I sent him a text at 10:00 oclock tue night. No response!!!

I wake up wed morning to more trash talk. He told me to name a place and he would be there, I told him to stand by. Tried to get in on the Tonganoxie mats but they had something going on. I told Beeson I would find a place to wrestle and plan on heading to KC Thursday night.

I found out at 6:00 wed night we could use the Bonner Springs Mats so i texted him and told him 7:30pm at Bonner Springs(i will post our text messages if you disagree with this statement and make you look even worse)

He led me to believe he would show up, so i went out and spent 168 dollars on wrestling gear so i could kick his but in Orange and Brown.

I called thur at 5 to make sure he was coming he told me i was full of poop and had no intension of wrestling him. I figured he was joking trying to get me not to show up. Went to the room 7:30 came and went and he never showed.

I thought I would post the pictures so you know im not waisting your time if i tell you i will be someplace i will show up. Not sure if he is scared or just being smart either way he did not show up.

Beeson you went from any time any place like yr Rocky or Something to i need a weeks notice!!!!!!!

You told me i would never show. I let the Ft Hays State Coaching Staff know we would be wrestling, I sent out a few messages on the forum letting people know we would be wrestling. I invited all my friends that live in the area and you were nowhere to be found.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/26/12 11:36 PM

Beeson Just declined my offer. I told him at 7:30 am on sunday I was not going to wrestle him at Kids State. That was not the venue and I was not wrestling in jeans and a button down shirt. So he tried to make me look bad by showing all his LIL buddies my text and calling me out. Beeson my offer stands any Sunday most Saturdays bring jake up I dont want him to miss it.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/26/12 11:59 PM

Everybody is tough when there is a 3 hour drive between the two parties. The same tough guy was nowhere to be seen when we were in the same building. The only two things keeping you from driving down to Ark City is Fear and Common Sense. I promise to not let Billy Vardy beat up on you AGAIN. In 1998, the same mentally challenged kid that Lucas is always making fun of, took 2nd in the State at 245lbs 16U Division. Lucass Baker took 6th in that Bracket. I now understand his FEAR of Ark City.

I promise this will be my only post on the subject. I apologize for being childish, but you all know how I can be at times. whistle wink grin

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/27/12 01:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Beeson

I promise this will be my only post on the subject. I apologize for being childish, but you all know how I can be at times. whistle wink grin

doubt if the first sentence is true. and i know you're not sorry for being you!

the way i see it, you are now both 1-1, one NO SHOW, for each wrestler.

if it makes it easier for ya, you both can meet here in SEK (equal distance for each to travel). it won't take me and the boy more than a couple of hours to set up the three story, thunderdome style, cage in the back yard. neither will need head gear, wrestling shoes, or even be in school colors. black leather boots, pants, spiked wrist bands, and helmets will be supplied by the sponsors. i'll supply the "little person" and the gray haired lady to run the bets. i'll get the liquor store/ bbq shack owners from down the street to supply the concessions, my neighbor works for the city, he can block off the street just like it's the 4th of July. i can't wait.
Posted By: Bronco Wrestler

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/27/12 01:15 AM

And no unsportsmanlike conducts for Beeson this time either! wink It makes for a good story Chad.
Posted By: Teamroper

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/27/12 01:18 AM

Now that I would buy a tickets for!

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/27/12 01:28 AM

This thread is funny as h#((

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/27/12 03:48 PM

This thread was getting too far down the list, so wanted to stir the pot and get it back to the top.......

ANd please Beeson, after you get Lucas on his back, don't squirt Hershey's syrup on him, that would be unsportsmanlike, and "taunting".

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/27/12 05:06 PM

there is NO unsportsmanlike in THUNDERDOME!

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/27/12 05:13 PM

This thread was getting too far down the list, so wanted to stir the pot and get it back to the top.......

ANd please Beeson, after you get Lucas on his back, don't squirt Hershey's syrup on him, that would be unsportsmanlike, and "taunting".

Well done...Top shelf post!
Posted By: Chase

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/28/12 12:09 AM

Would there be an open spot for a volunteer ref for this match? :-)

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/28/12 01:10 AM

Beeson forgot about the 10 hour drive i made from Colorado and the 168 dollars i spent to be able to wrestle him last time. No i am not going to ark city you people would slash or steal my tires while i was wrestling. I told beeson I would meet him at Cokeleys if Will was cool with that. He said NO I want to wrestle him I want to shut his rabbit mouth.(watch him coach sometime he has a lil tick)

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/28/12 02:08 AM

We can make this easy....Beeson never said no to Cokeley's barn. Will give us a date that Lucass can make. Will I would LOVE if you could OFFICIATE the match.

Chase you can be the 2nd Official.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/28/12 10:37 AM

what the heck........... a change of venue...........let the fans decide.

THUNDERDOME or cokeley's "barn"?

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/28/12 10:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Chase
Would there be an open spot for a volunteer ref for this match? :-)

what referee??? it's TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES! we don't need no stinkin' referee!

or another hero!

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/29/12 02:26 AM

Yes actually that sounds like a great idea Beeson let the great Cokeley officiate and I can be the spectator and give him a "review of his performance" hehe

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/30/12 09:36 AM

Sunday Sunday Sunday April 15th Will's barn Lenxa Ks. Come one come all just don't slash my tires if you are from Ac. Tickets will be sold at the door all proceeds will go towards bensons doctor bills for stupidly attempting to wrestle a 320 lb man

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/30/12 10:46 AM

NO Thunderdome!!!

Oh well I guess I'll call the liqour store/bbq shack and cancel the concessions, call the neighbors and tell them to put there primered hot rods back on blocks, call Tina Turner's agent and cancel, call the gentleman's club, we won't need any ring girls.

wonder why cokeley's barn is so special, the guy may have a picture of Don King with his sign on, but he isn't half the promoter as i am.

is this one of those "it's my barn, my rules" kind of deals

anybody with a snake like Don King for an avatar, can be bought.

does cokeley have bumper pool, shuffle board, horseshoes, washers, ladder golf??? in case these two pU$$ out???
Posted By: Chief Renegade

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/30/12 11:23 AM

Sunday Sunday Sunday April 15th Will's barn Lenxa Ks. Come one come all just don't slash my tires if you are from Ac. Tickets will be sold at the door all proceeds will go towards bensons doctor bills for stupidly attempting to wrestle a 320 lb man

April 15th! Cokeley's barn!

It is set. See you guys there. Does 1:30pm sound OK?

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/30/12 11:36 AM

all proceeds will go towards bensons doctor bills

Who's Benson?

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/30/12 01:25 PM

First of all it wasnt set. Mr. Baker picked April 15th for one reason. He knew I would be in Nebraska for the Elementary School Duals!! Try picking a date when I am in the State Luke, and you might verify with me so you don't look silly. This is kind of how the Bonner Springs deal went. You don't verify, you just pick a date and a time 4 or 5 hours away and I'm just supposed to show up. Come on kid.
Posted By: windjammer

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/30/12 01:29 PM

In that case I would also like to volunteer to wrestle you on the 15th of April. Anywhere in Kansas. That's the only day that works for me. Or are you a big chicken?

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/30/12 02:55 PM

FYI- it won't take much work at all to call Toby's Amusment and throw THUNDERDOME on a truck to Nebraska, Colorado, Texas, anywhere you two can decide on.

Two men enter.....one man leaves.
Posted By: windjammer

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/30/12 03:40 PM

I can go to any state on April 15th, except Nebraska. That's 49 states to choose from and he's ducking me in Nebraska.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/31/12 10:29 AM

tell the truth Benson i asked you if the weekend after Easter was ok you responded with "whatever"

Re: Did I miss it??? - 03/31/12 10:32 AM

bonner springs? really you told me you were coming ? i told the guys in ft hays i was wrestling you. you have issues man if you are scared i understand don't make up lies to make yourself look good.
Posted By: Cokeley

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/01/12 04:07 AM

Headup,
We have pool, shuffleboard, darts, ping pong, washers, horse shoes, bad mitten, foosball, poker in the front, liquor in the back, anything else you are looking for??

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/01/12 10:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Cokeley
Headup,
We have pool, shuffleboard, darts, ping pong, washers, horse shoes, bad mitten, foosball, poker in the front, liquor in the back, anything else you are looking for??

cold beer would be nice!

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/01/12 11:42 AM

now if we could only get Benson to give us a date.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/01/12 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By: HEADUP
Headup,

cold beer would be nice!

concessions? ladder golf? beer pong? beer frisbee? strippers? a band (not nickleback)? slip n slide? trampoline? did i mention cold beer? and don't forget video equipment to film these fools.

what about a contract? what does the winner recieve? loser have to do? banishment? embarassment?

it has to be something more than bragging rights, i mean look at the excuses these two have made to NOT wrestle, can you imagine the excuses that would fly after a loss???

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/01/12 04:34 PM

I suggested to Lucass that the loser should delete their profile on the website and not post anymore.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/01/12 05:07 PM

BEESON CAN YOU MAKE IT THE WEEKEND AFTER NEBRASKA?

I cant seem to get him to give me a date in private so I figured if I make it public his big ego whould make him respond!

Just to be clear thats the weekend of the 21st and the 22nd.

I might have to work that Saturday so Sunday will work better for me.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/01/12 05:15 PM

Beeson when I asked you if the weekend after Easter would work you responded with "whatever" so I got on the forum and made it public!

Then when you figured out im not playing you came up with the Nebraska excuse. If you cant make it you should of said "no I will be in nebraska" instead you said whatever leading me to believe that weekend would work.

You give me a real date I will talk about a wager till then you are just running your mouth.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/01/12 09:54 PM

He will not respond just keeps rambling on about notice. Benson is scared

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/01/12 11:46 PM

The date is April 29th. That gives Akin and I a few weeks to construct the Octagon. Does anyone know where you buy that razor barbwire?? Akin will officiate.

Headup,

It will have to be BYOB as I don't have a license. (B can be for bottle, beer, or banjo. Whatever you prefer) We have a trampoline and a an old swingset. Lots of frisbees, golf clubs, golf balls, footballs, etc.

Anyone volunteering to cook? All proceeds will go to the SJA recruiting fund.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/02/12 12:23 AM

yep its all set Sunday April 29th at the barn old timers rules. make sure xgchs or what ever his name is shows up to watch.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/02/12 12:37 AM

The date is April 29th. That gives Akin and I a few weeks to construct the Octagon. Does anyone know where you buy that razor barbwire?? Akin will officiate.

Headup,

It will have to be BYOB as I don't have a license. (B can be for bottle, beer, or banjo. Whatever you prefer) We have a trampoline and a an old swingset. Lots of frisbees, golf clubs, golf balls, footballs, etc.

Anyone volunteering to cook? All proceeds will go to the SJA recruiting fund.

BYOBBB works for me! now what's the wager?

baker will you agree to go away if beeson beats you? will you burn your watered down 5a football championship patch? will you volunteer at a special olympics event to make up for talking bad about Billy?

beeson will you give up your sign-on? posting privelages? wear an abilene shirt for the 2013 wrestling season?

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/02/12 12:47 AM

yep its all set Sunday April 29th at the barn old timers rules. make sure xgchs or what ever his name is shows up to watch.

There will be No Old Timers Rules. This is not something we are doing for fun. It will be a 6 minute match, no rest between periods. I was clear on this, that is why Baker got on here to post so soon.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/02/12 01:15 AM

2-2-2 with 60 second rest in between. you lost your right to make any rules when you didn't show last year. every old timers tourney i just looked at went 1-1-1 you should be happy i agreed to 2-2-2

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/02/12 01:25 AM

Your lucky Im not asking for folding chairs. Remember you are so much bigger and superior than I am. You will Pin me in the 1st period so this should not be an issue. Man up and wrestle a 6 minute match with no rests. My first request was for a 7 minute match because you did wrestle in college. That got turned down. You are 8 years younger, 150 lbs heavier, and did pin your way through the back door at state. NO RESTS!!!!

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/02/12 02:02 AM

2-2-2 with 60 second rest. YOU LOST YOUR RIGHT TO MAKE OR CHANGE ANY RULES WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE COMING TO BONNER AND DID NOT SHOW. be happy im going 2-2-2 with you. Remember your second mistake?
Posted By: schroeder

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/02/12 11:52 AM

looks like date and place are set...still one little key component...cant have anything left out for a no show....WHAT TIME on Sunday April 29 at the barn....I know training is high priority but we all need to know the time....cant be late for the SHOW...

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/02/12 12:04 PM

12 Noon
Posted By: BLT

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/02/12 01:26 PM

Scott
Swing by and pick me up!
Hell we should rent a bus out of Wichita and all the $ from the bus goes to the KS College Fund since Cokeley is claiming the gate for SJA!

A few other questions:
Singlets? I say yes and suggest freestyle since its that time of year!
Head Gear? I say optional!
Blood Time? I say HELL NO! Thunderdome wouldn't allow it!
Coaches? I say yes because someone will need to hold the inhaler and yell "Oscar"!

I totally suggest 2-2-2 that way there can be ring girls with the big cards!
JMO
Posted By: Zac Poague

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/02/12 01:30 PM

I am down for a bus out of Wichita.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/02/12 02:09 PM

why is it when read..... 12 noon...the first thing in my head was the theme from.... The Good. The Bad, & The Ugly...lol
Posted By: Jim Gaither

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/02/12 02:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Zac Poague

Save me a seat Zac.
Posted By: nix

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/02/12 02:20 PM

man i have missed alot being of forum this year, only 20 posts this year must be getting old, beeson pulled a nix by posting after he said no more post's on subject lol.

well good luck to you all on however this match ends and thatnks for the reading material, hope everyone has a great and safe summer see ya all next year.

( you know i had to get one last post in.)

so does the loser not post no more?
Posted By: Zac Poague

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/02/12 02:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Jim Gaither
Originally Posted By: Zac Poague

Save me a seat Zac.

You got it.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/02/12 03:01 PM

Originally Posted By: nix

so does the loser not post no more?

these two "warriors" have enough to think about. i say we take a vote. it's taken 3 years for them to agree on a time, place, clothing, periods, breaks, mullets, records, state titles, ........and so on...........they'll never agree on the wager. take that decision out of their hands.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/02/12 03:09 PM

Headup,

It will have to be BYOB as I don't have a license.

and it's too late to get one now. i checked. has to be dated 30 days prior to the event.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/02/12 09:27 PM

hmmm a bus wrestling trip?? Those never sucked
Posted By: M.Church_AD

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/02/12 09:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Chief Renegade

April 15th! Cokeley's barn!

It is set. See you guys there. Does 1:30pm sound OK?

Can somebody please Live Stream this event!!!! Get James Renfroe and Doug Vandy to do live commentary! This event could be phenomenal!!!

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/02/12 10:24 PM

BLT Last year I spent 160 dollars so I could whip his butt in Orange I plan on wearing those clothes.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/02/12 10:25 PM

Beeson never keeps his word I would be shocked if he evens shows up..... Just like last year

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/02/12 10:26 PM

I showed up last year he did not!
Posted By: Wells

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/02/12 10:27 PM

Lets see if we can get Eck to load his bus up for this trip! He has a nice one and I believe the license to get it there!

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/03/12 12:37 AM

Lucass is already crying about having his brother (the Con) there to protect him. And if I throw one cross face too hard he will have me arrested for assault......LMFAO

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/03/12 12:38 AM

Paying compliments to that POS isn't going to heal the transmission..........

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/03/12 12:48 AM

Lucass is already crying about having his brother (the Con) there to protect him. And if I throw one cross face too hard he will have me arrested for assault......LMFAO

Tell the truth Benson you said you were going to turn the wrestling match into a mma match if i tried to take a 60 second break. Remember you were going to "drag me by my hair back to the center of the circle". You really have a big ego, I cant wait till the end of April drink your milk lil man I would feel bad if I broke any of your bones.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/03/12 12:49 AM

This is a Family forum keep it clean dougy

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/03/12 12:53 AM

Tell the truth Benson you said you were going to turn the wrestling match into a mma match if i tried to take a 60 second break. Remember you were going to "drag me by my hair back to the center of the circle". You really have a big ego, I cant wait till the end of April drink your milk lil man I would feel bad if I broke any of your bones.

I sure will...you wuss out and I will drag you by your hair to the center of the mat. If you wanna wrestle lets do this...if not take a break coward. Remember this is a no brainer...you are sooo much bigger and superior, I have no chance....but your being a punk and asking for breaks. This is not for fun...this is for real.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/03/12 12:56 AM

2-2-2 with 60 second breaks you dont like it dont show up thats how its going down.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/03/12 12:58 AM

2-2-2 with 60 second breaks you dont like it dont show up thats how its going down.

So you are ask ing me not to show....sorry buddy...plenty of time this time your gonnna have to do this.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/03/12 01:01 AM

And the last time I didnt show You gave 4 different venues in a 4 hour time frame...Tongi, East Kansas, Bonner, and somewhere in KC...of course Im not gonna show. You couldn't nail down a spot...No Excuses this time. Except you need a Break...Coward

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/03/12 12:06 PM

This is a Family forum keep it clean dougy

POS = Piece of Steel

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/03/12 12:31 PM

You guys should hold this in somewhere more centrally located, then the whole state that has enjoyed reading this thread would have the opportunity to watch the battle royal.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/03/12 02:16 PM

I have invited Joe Flo from Flowrestling and Shane Sparks from Badger State Wrestling to cover the Brawl in the Barn. I hope most people want to watch it online because seating is limited.

A few questions:

Does anyone sell supplementary insurance, I have a feeling I might need some in spite of the waivers I am going to have both of these barbarians sign.

Chief Renegade will provide updates on the Forum and will be selling Chief t-shirts to raise additionals SJA recruiting funds.

BYOC... Cameras will be allowed and encouraged!

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/04/12 05:08 PM

Chris Hernandez is putting together a dual format that will include several State Champions and wrestlers from past teams of Ark City wrestling and several State Champions and wrestlers from the rest of the State. This will be held to honor the Founding Fathers of the Ark City Takedown Club. This event will take place at the end of October. Lucas and Myself will be wrestling in this event, although not against each other. At the request of Chris Hernandez, Lucas and I have agreed to post-pone our "Grudge Match" until after this Honarary Dual.

Some of the wrestlers who have agreed to wrestle in this Dual.
Todd Drake
Bryan Melchoire
Kenny Taylor Jr.
Jonny McCreary
Will Cokely
Galon Taylor
Brooks Travis
Scotty Goodale
Jerame Hernandez
Chris Hernandez
Terry Anstine
Billy Ross

Those are just off the top of my head. Sorry for any Mis-spellings.
Posted By: in it to win it

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/04/12 09:36 PM

...............so another year will go by without this match happening.........................sad............Will was about to get a really nice recruiting bucket of gold for his recruiting needs.........& everyone was gonna have fun.....Looks like your promoting tried HEADUP.
Posted By: djackson

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/04/12 09:45 PM

I think the two years of hype was all focused around this event. I think Baker was always on or has switched sides. If you can't beat em join em!!!

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/04/12 11:56 PM

I have not switched sides Mr Jackson, and I have no doubt I can beat him so why would I join him? Yesterday I received a phone call from Chris Hernandez a former Ark City Bulldog, To my surprise he invited me to wrestle against an old Ark City HWY, I reluctantly agreed to the duel. The only mistake I made was inviting him to watch me whip Beeson at the end of the month. He called this morning asking if we can put off Baker vs Beeson XVI (seems like that long) I told him I was not backing out, If he could get Beeson to agree to it I would respect his decision. He called back and Said that Beeson agreed to back out if we stopped all trash talk and agreed to tell any one that asks that it was a mutual decision. I am not happy about this but Chris is a good guy and I will respect his wishes. Baker vs Beeson will happen just not before Oct 2012!

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/05/12 01:52 AM

I just want to make it clear I do not feel that beeson backed out of our match! I feel Beeson did what is best for Ark City Wrestling!

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/05/12 02:16 PM

Embarassment. WWE only promoted the ROCK VS CENA for one year. thas has gone on for too long.

looks like any trash talking will break the "peace treaty"

i just wish it could have come sooner, and been more of an "adult" situation. maybe with rap songs, and guitars like ROCK and CENA.

Lucas are you sure those Ark City boys aren't settin' you up???

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/05/12 02:22 PM

To my surprise he invited me to wrestle against an old Ark City HWY, I reluctantly agreed to the duel.

Les Miller?

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/05/12 03:34 PM

Matt Hernandez vs Kenny Taylor - Wichita West
Brooks Travis vs ?
Scotty Goodale vs Brian Melchiori - Coffeyville
Billy Ross vs ?
Ed McGlasson vs Suggested: Aaron Hodges
Chris Stultz vs ?
Jerame Hernandez vs Todd Drake - Andover
Terry Anstine vs Will Cokely - Liberal
Chris Hernandez vs ?
Chad Beeson vs Jonny McCreary - Wellington
Chris Calder vs Ryan Jilka – Maize (Salina Kids)
Dirk Foust vs Galyn Taylor - Wichita West
Scott Munson vs ?
Jim Jarvis vs Lucas Baker - Abilene

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/05/12 03:36 PM

is Jim wrestling? that would be why he tried to get with me the other day. probably lookin for someone to beat on in preperation.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/05/12 03:42 PM

looks like some
great matches.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/05/12 04:42 PM

Throw in me an Nix in a game of horseshoes!

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/05/12 08:49 PM

Ryan Jilka is coming out of retirement?!?! I HAVE to see this .. And PLEASE tell me you're wearing singlets, its been too long since I've seen his lovely lumps smuggled into an old singlet!!

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/06/12 12:45 AM

Who is Jerry Dale wrestling??!!

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/06/12 12:26 PM

Slow down on the match-ups...we need to get weight classes established...Matches between wrestlers must be within 10 lbs of one another.... That be my suggestion....

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/06/12 02:16 PM

No Satelite weigh in, they will be matside.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/06/12 06:28 PM

Weight wouldn't matter to Jerry Dale, he can whip anyone......
Posted By: PatrickCavanaugh

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/06/12 07:10 PM

Especially if they are wearing stripes or coaching against one of his!
Posted By: J. Dale

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/06/12 08:43 PM

Sorry to disappoint you Doug and Patrick but the doctors have told me that I won't be wrestling anymore.

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/07/12 02:38 AM

They told Evander Holyfield the same thing, what do they know? You listen to your agent, Doug, not some know it all doctor......
Posted By: stultzee

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/07/12 10:43 PM

Weight Classes? Fat-Sorta Fat- Really Fat- Really Super Fat??/

Maybe this.
*Those with kids. (boys)
*Those with kids that wrestle.
*Those with kids that wrestle whom you coach.
*Those who coach.
*Those with kids. (girls)
*Those who stand a better than 85% chance of getting hurt.
*Those whose only athletic event they've been a part of in the last 15 years is bringing their 2 daughters to dance class.
Those that never wrestled a single varsity wrestling match in the state of Kansas.

Just a thought.... I might have a hard time making the first 4 classes, but the last 3 fit me to a Tee

Started my Vision Quest the other day!
Posted By: Schrater

Re: Did I miss it??? - 04/08/12 11:24 PM

Jerry,

I have a contact in MN that says Brock Lesner is available. He couldnt cut it in MMA, gets paid too much for WWE and is looking at getting back into good old fashion wrestling.

You up for it?????? Parker says if you start training, you can win..... From the mouth of babes, all is possible!!!!

Cory Schrater
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums