Kansas Wrestling

Great Osage Tournament

Posted By: allaroundwrestli

Great Osage Tournament - 08/04/12 06:12 PM

Osage tourney was great, congrats on your first tourney it was well ran, good matches, nice concession, Mason and Jaymez said good place to start to get back into the groove of things. Thanks Jamy for having the boys and my family we had a great time. Hope to see you on the schedule when the season starts we will definatly be back, and good to see alot of familar faces.
Posted By: JACD_Moison

Re: Great Osage Tournament - 08/04/12 08:24 PM

I second that, very well ran and great atmosphere - I'd say your numbers should triple for next year - 5 stars! Thanks Jamy for the invite
Posted By: JamyD

Re: Great Osage Tournament - 08/05/12 01:01 PM

Thanks everyone for the post and helping us put on our first tournament. I hope it went well for everyone and that you all come back next year. Again thank you for you support and help.
Posted By: JamyD

Re: Great Osage Tournament - 08/07/12 02:22 AM

Well. Looks like we might try a regular season tourney in mid December. Something to keep in mind. Again many thanks.
Posted By: OMMCP

Re: Great Osage Tournament - 08/09/12 12:42 PM

James - I have a box of long awaited goodies for your boys, I salvaged them this past spring out of hiding; remember they couldn't be found!

Matt
Posted By: allaroundwrestli

Re: Great Osage Tournament - 08/09/12 08:50 PM

Thanks Matt ill message u my number.
Posted By: Doug Vander Linden

Re: Great Osage Tournament - 08/11/12 07:42 PM

All -

Lots of positives from a 2nd Year club that really wants to make an impact in their local community for our sport!!

Jamy and the Osage City Club Parents will be able to make a case in a year or two for moving from the Club Level to the Middle School and then hopefully the High School levels with wrestling! Iola and Cherryvale both built their programs this way from the Club Level up. It will be fun to watch!!

Looking forward to the next event they put on!

Coach V.
Burlington Wrestling
Posted By: effwhyeye

Re: Great Osage Tournament - 08/12/12 12:35 AM

Any results?
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums