Kansas Wrestling

Things Wrestling Moms say

Posted By: ath618

Things Wrestling Moms say - 04/14/15 03:26 PM

What is the funniest or worst thing that you have heard a wresting mom say "YELL" matside?

Things like
Do that one thingy
Break his arm
Posted By: JCook

Re: Things Wrestling Moms say - 04/14/15 03:39 PM

Wiggle, Wiggle!
Posted By: Beeson

Re: Things Wrestling Moms say - 04/15/15 01:41 AM

My Favorite that I hear Mom's, Dad's, and even Coaches say..."SQUEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!"
Posted By: rccokeley

Re: Things Wrestling Moms say - 04/15/15 02:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Beeson
My Favorite that I hear Mom's, Dad's, and even Coaches say..."SQUEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!"

http://www.flowrestling.org/coverage/238...-1#.VS3aRYo8KJI
Posted By: Lehigh

Re: Things Wrestling Moms say - 04/15/15 02:44 AM

"He threw my baby!"
Posted By: MSvikings

Re: Things Wrestling Moms say - 04/15/15 09:20 AM

Ride him Cowboy. Keep riding him hard.

Josh Parker
Posted By: ThomasGT

Re: Things Wrestling Moms say - 04/15/15 12:51 PM

"MAKE HIM CRY"! or "GET HIM!" are a couple of my personal favorites. Giving the mat a good fist-pounding or stomping and incessant, nervous clapping in the stands, while screaming either one of these 2 lines hysterically, is a great action compliment to the verbalization of one's ignorance/lack of self-control.

"WIGGLE...WIGGLE!" Is pretty darn funny too.

Dad's yell "SKAWEEEZE" more often than moms in my experience and at least one moron coach in KS yells "RIP HIS HEAD OFF!" when one of his wrestlers throws one of their club's famed headlocks.

Chad T
Posted By: L.Geyer

Re: Things Wrestling Moms say - 04/15/15 12:55 PM

Coach says to winning wrestler. "Great Match"
Mom of losing wrestler says. " No it wasn't he beat my son"
Posted By: smokeycabin

Re: Things Wrestling Moms say - 04/15/15 05:10 PM

"Questionable Call", "He/She got _________", "That's my boy/girl",
I did hear this one - from my nephew when he was 8 years old - "he is choking my tummy" - tight waist (he looked like Fred Sanford talking to Elizabeth about the Big One - heart attack) - I told him to go back and choke his opponents tummy.
Posted By: smokeycabin

Re: Things Wrestling Moms say - 04/15/15 05:12 PM

"He better not throw that head gear or he will really be sorry when I get a hold of him"
Posted By: Wrestlingmom26

Re: Things Wrestling Moms say - 04/15/15 05:42 PM

When a little dude is on his back about to get pinned. The mom is 2 feet from him pounding on the mat yelling "GET UP, GET UP, GET UUUUPPPP!" Well no shit mom, you think he wants to be on his back!!

Or how about the mom coaching (I kid you not matside) her Cadet kid at Nationals a few weeks back and the wrestlers are in neutral position and all she is saying 'watch for the cradle, all he's doing is the cradle'!! I wanted so bad to say, "you can't cradle from neutral position"!!
Posted By: AverageWrestler

Re: Things Wrestling Moms say - 04/15/15 10:50 PM

A lot of wrestling parents try so hard to help their kids by yelling out the most random crap that just drowns out the voice of the coach. I should know. My parents did it consistently to me......
Posted By: Mike Sutton

Re: Things Wrestling Moms say - 04/16/15 01:16 AM

http://www.flowrestling.org/video/214973-kau-standing-cradle

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KSiLrFCM8zY

Just a couple videos of a cradle from standing position. I guess that b$&4h knew a little something. My wife coached my son at matside a couple weeks ago I wonder if she is the b$&4h you are referring to.
Posted By: TWall

Re: Things Wrestling Moms say - 04/16/15 01:27 AM

Beat me to it Sutton!
Posted By: Wrestlingmom26

Re: Things Wrestling Moms say - 04/16/15 01:44 AM

If she was crazy obnoxious and from NC, then maybe it was! She's who gives wrestling moms a bad rap!

And I take my comment back, thanks for educating me!!
Posted By: fabuloso

Re: Things Wrestling Moms say - 04/21/15 12:41 AM

Lol funny stuff
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums