Kansas Wrestling

Class of 2015

Posted By: Curtis Chenoweth

Class of 2015 - 04/14/15 02:41 PM

Has there been a release for the class of 2015 yet? The infamous Jerry Dale and I are chatting and can't find any information on the event.
Posted By: RichardDSalyer

Re: Class of 2015 - 04/16/15 11:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Curtis Chenoweth
Has there been a release for the class of 2015 yet? The infamous Jerry Dale and I are chatting and can't find any information on the event.
Yes!
Posted By: J. Dale

Re: Class of 2015 - 04/17/15 06:25 PM

Skip Harrington, Wayne Jackson, Jack Thaw, David Nigg, Larry and Terry Alley, and Joe Ayala I believe are this years nominees.
Posted By: M.Church_AD

Re: Class of 2015 - 04/20/15 02:32 AM

Wonderful evening with great people! Thanks to all involved! Congrats to all the inductee's. Well Deserved!!!
Posted By: sportsfan02

Re: Class of 2015 - 04/20/15 04:18 PM

I want to thank all of those involved with organizing the event. It is a great opportunity to see people we may have lost touch with over the years.
If I could make one suggestion for the organizers, I would suggest you limit the number of inductees in any one year to maybe four individuals. I know it had been several years since the last induction and there will always be an abundant number of deserving people, but in order to allow the inductees a little more time to speak and still get those who drove a distance, home at a reasonable hour, I would suggest we limit the numbers in the future.
Again, thank you to the those responsible for this event and congratulations to the inductees.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums