Kansas Wrestling

Sunflower State Games

Posted By: Devast8r

Sunflower State Games - 06/04/08 10:48 AM

Hello All!

Just wanted to let you know that it is not too late to get registered for the Sunflower State Games at Seaman High School on July 12-13. Saturday is a traditional Folkstyle tournament, and Sunday is a Takedown Tournament format.All ages are welcome. For more information, contact Commissioner Dallas Holloway at:
dholloway@usd345.com

or register online at:
www.sunflowergames.com (save $2 by registering online!)

Hope to see you at the Games!
-Dallas Holloway

Re: Sunflower State Games - 07/01/08 12:48 AM

Time is running out to register for the Sunflower State Games. Deadline is July 3rd! Go to www.sunflowergames.com to register and save $2 off the registration fee!

We may not have a Grand State, but this can be as close as we can get to some great wrestling across classes! What are you waiting for? Register today!
Posted By: DamonParker

Re: Sunflower State Games - 07/01/08 03:10 AM

I just entered today. Are any of you old heavyweights going to come gasp for air with me?
Posted By: jeffroberts

Re: Sunflower State Games - 07/06/08 09:17 PM

If you are in the KC north area and would like a 170 lb workout partner please let me know.
Posted By: NCCC WRESTLING

Re: Sunflower State Games - 07/09/08 02:26 AM

Too bad no late entries...Damon you still have any eligibility, I remember you and Casteel and Vogelsburg were always whooping up on me.
Posted By: DamonParker

Re: Sunflower State Games - 07/09/08 12:32 PM

Nope...none left here. And it's a good thing, too. One tournament per year is about all my body can take.
Posted By: Mike Furches

Re: Sunflower State Games - 07/09/08 05:55 PM

I agree about too bad for no late entry, was just seeing this and going to register. Guess I need to check the forums more often
Posted By: LancerLou

Re: Sunflower State Games - 07/10/08 01:41 AM

Are you sure registration is closed? I received an email from Sunflower organizers this week stating the registration closes on 7/11.

Re: Sunflower State Games - 07/10/08 01:49 PM

Registration for Wrestling closed July 3rd. I had been accepting late registrations with a $5 Late fee through yesterday (July 9th). We have 186 registered wrestlers for Saturday, and close to 70 for Sunday. I am expecting the number of late entrants to put our numbers for Saturday around 225. Our total for last year was 212 for the weekend (Folkstyle & Freestyle/Greco).

Weign-in is 5-9 pm on Friday, July 11th & 6-8 am July 12th at Seaman High School.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums