Kansas Wrestling

6A RANKINGS

Posted By: Chief Renegade

6A RANKINGS - 11/05/10 03:42 PM

6A Rankings are up!

http://www.kansaswrestling.org/
Posted By: Jesuslover

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/05/10 03:57 PM

When did Hutch wrestling move to 6A? And also, State results show Jesse Trent as a senior last year. I take it that was a typo?
Posted By: back in the day

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/05/10 04:41 PM

new classification moved hutch up and blue valley down.
Posted By: Paratroop

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/05/10 05:14 PM

Thanks Chief!!!!

Although I have to read in super fine pdf print on the blackberry. Any Copy and Paste guys care to help me out? If so thanks in advance!

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/05/10 05:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Jesuslover
When did Hutch wrestling move to 6A? And also, State results show Jesse Trent as a senior last year. I take it that was a typo?

Yes. Trent is a Senior this year.
Posted By: XGHSWC

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/05/10 05:19 PM

What about Geoff Wright.
Rankable kid, placer at HS State and Kid's State.
Must be at the wrong weight I suppose.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/05/10 05:20 PM

Originally Posted By: XGHSWC
What about Geoff Wright.
Rankable kid, placer at HS State and Kid's State.
Must be at the wrong weight I suppose.

He moved to Blue Valley Southwest, a 5A school.
Posted By: badbo

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/05/10 05:21 PM

Geoff Wright now goes to BVSE or SW (whatever the new school is). They are 5a.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/05/10 05:22 PM

Just looked at 5A and saw that, thanks.
Good kid but not sure he should be ahead of Kmiec, with all due respect.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/05/10 06:01 PM

I have already received info about wrestlers that are not eligible, have changed schools or are at a much different weight than listed.

The next ranking release date will be NOVEMBER 22nd!.

I will use ALL of the data that is provided to make those corrections at that time. Understand that these are pre-season rankings. The release on the 22nd will be the last one until the Tuesday after the first weekend action.

Thanks for all of the pm's and e-mails!
Posted By: Bvhswrestler

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/05/10 06:37 PM

Tyler Hendrickson from Blue Valley is in 5a and not 6a. Dont know about that and i think he might be wrestling 189 dont know but he still might be rankable there.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/05/10 06:52 PM

6A 130 is ridiculous.
Would be a great year to be in a different class, with all due respect, or perhaps a different weight in the class.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/05/10 10:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Bvhswrestler
Tyler Hendrickson from Blue Valley is in 5a and not 6a. Dont know about that and i think he might be wrestling 189 dont know but he still might be rankable there.

Man. I did actually know that but still put him in 6A. He is reported to be 171.

Thanks!
Posted By: ReDPloyd

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/05/10 11:03 PM

6A 130 is ridiculous.
Would be a great year to be in a different class, with all due respect, or perhaps a different weight in the class.

1. Daniel DeShazer – 11 - WH
2. Skyler McComb – 12 - DB
3. Chase Locke – 11 - MZ
4. Zach Dremel – 11 - OS
5. Aaron Anguiano – 12 - GC
6. Lincoln Lemon – 11 - GD

XGHSWC,

1. Daniel "The Razor" DeShazer.
2. Skyler "The High Flyer" McComb.
3. Chase "The Head" Locke.
4. Zach "The Tool" Dremel.
5. Aaron "The Grand Piano" Anguiano.
6. Lincoln "The Town Car" Lemon.

I enjoyed doing this on the Kid's circuit, and now that I get to follow the High School ranks a little closer, I thought I would bring the tradition forward. Looks like a tough, athletic, practical, and expense group of wrestlers.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/06/10 02:41 AM

Originally Posted By: ReDPloyd
6A 130 is ridiculous.

1. Daniel DeShazer – 11 - WH
2. Skyler McComb – 12 - DB
3. Chase Locke – 11 - MZ
4. Zach Dremel – 11 - OS
5. Aaron Anguiano – 12 - GC
6. Lincoln Lemon – 11 - GD

XGHSWC,

1. Daniel "The Razor" DeShazer.
2. Skyler "The High Flyer" McComb.
3. Chase "The Head" Locke.
4. Zach "The Tool" Dremel.
5. Aaron "The Grand Piano" Anguiano.
6. Lincoln "The Town Car" Lemon.

I enjoyed doing this on the Kid's circuit, and now that I get to follow the High School ranks a little closer, I thought I would bring the tradition forward. Looks like a tough, athletic, practical, and expense group of wrestlers.

That's rich ReDPloyd, thanks for the smile.
Keep up the great work and have a great day!

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/06/10 04:32 AM

From what I can see and know, Kevin Perez of JC should be ranked at 103 easily. He lost to Bonilla 8-4 and Morrow 3-1 at HS state. Am I missing something here?

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/06/10 10:22 AM

From what I can see and know, Kevin Perez of JC should be ranked at 103 easily. He lost to Bonilla 8-4 and Morrow 3-1 at HS state. Am I missing something here?

Yep. He's going 112.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/06/10 12:28 PM

My son and I talked to him at a cross-country meet a month ago and he said he weighed 106 and would wrestle 103.
I guess he grew?
Posted By: RichardDSalyer

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/06/10 03:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Chief Renegade
Yep. He's going 112.
Inasmuch as NO wrestler has stepped on the scale to complete their required hydration test, and will not have the opportunity until Monday, November 8, 2010, your statement of fact is simply a guess.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/07/10 03:04 AM

Originally Posted By: RichardDSalyer
Yep. He's going 112.
Inasmuch as NO wrestler has stepped on the scale to complete their required hydration test, and will not have the opportunity until Monday, November 15, 2010, your statement of fact is simply a guess.

Lol. Another ridiculous Richard Salyer post. His coach told me that he can't make 103 and 119 is too heavy so unless there is another weight in between, he anticipates him going 112.

Richard Salyer needs to learn the definition of the word guess. It means to assume without evidence. In this case I have some evidence.

Richard Salyer doesn't play well with others. He doesn't teach the kids on this forum to play well with others and ironically enough he's not well thought of by others.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/07/10 06:57 PM

Lol. Another ridiculous Richard Salyer post.

Hey that's my word Chief, don't wear that out. In fact, please pick another word to use.

Yep. He's going 112.
Inasmuch as NO wrestler has stepped on the scale to complete their required hydration test, and will not have the opportunity until Monday, November 15, 2010, your statement of fact is simply a guess.

Lol. Another ridiculous Richard Salyer post. His coach told me that he can't make 103 and 119 is too heavy so unless there is another weight in between, he anticipates him going 112.

Well Chief, HE, as in Perez himself, told my son and me to OUR face. I told you that, did you just disregard that? We were standing on a hill at the starting line at Rim Rock talking about Kevin and Lincoln and Bonilla and wrestling. Kevin asked us what weight would Kaleb go at and we said 112. He then was very specific to state that he weighed 106 and would go 103. Obviously he, like most kids, wants to win state. Not sure why Lassiter told you that. Maybe he has another guy at 103 and can make the team stronger by having Perez at 112, and it is wishful thinking. Maybe Perez just grew.....alot? Who knows? Of course now it will be interesting to see, huh.

Richard Salyer needs to learn the definition of the word guess. It means to assume without evidence. In this case I have some evidence.

Well maybe Richard was insinuating that I too just gave you some "evidence" Chief and it seems as though you just disregarded it and Salyer was being, maybe, sarcastic. But I am not speaking for Salyer, just, you know, thinking out loud on text.

Richard Salyer doesn't play well with others. He doesn't teach the kids on this forum to play well with others and ironically enough he's not well thought of by others.

Well Chief, although maybe some of part of that comment could be true, you are definitely wrong about one thing and that is that Salyer is well thought of by me. I definitely like and think well of Salyer. And "ironically enough" I like and think well of Chief and I like and think well of Cokeley as well. Salyer has an important function in this system just like Chief and even Cokeley. He is like the "Devil's Advocate", no disrespect to Salyer. He is an entity within the system designed to keep people, perhaps like Chief, in check. I am not picking sides, and I am not trying to be mean or disrespectful, I am just trying be fair. Please don't be mad at me Chief but I am sure that you will so I will go ahead and apologize now.

Everyone have a great day!
Posted By: Beeson

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/08/10 12:23 AM

I like him! wink

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/08/10 12:51 AM

Nice. Two guys got in line. That's one more than I thought!
Posted By: dwrestler

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/08/10 03:02 AM

i like him
Posted By: odiliaboeso

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/08/10 03:04 AM

I have already received info about wrestlers that are not eligible, have changed schools or are at a much different weight than listed.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/08/10 10:44 AM

Originally Posted By: odiliaboeso

Good deal. Let us know when you are ready to reveal this information.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/08/10 01:08 PM

You boys slay me! These little squabbles make my day.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/08/10 01:20 PM

Please don't be mad at me Chief.

Ah, I'm not mad at you X. smile

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/08/10 01:26 PM

Well Chief, HE, as in Perez himself, told my son and me to OUR face. I told you that, did you just disregard that?

Really? I never saw that. Did you e-mail me? I would have used that info. I got an e-mail from his coach on 10/18.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/08/10 02:06 PM

Well Chief, HE, as in Perez himself, told my son and me to OUR face. I told you that, did you just disregard that?

Really? I never saw that. Did you e-mail me? I would have used that info. I got an e-mail from his coach on 10/18.

My son and I talked to him at a cross-country meet a month ago and he said he weighed 106 and would wrestle 103.
I guess he grew?

And I am not saying that he will go 103. I was and am just saying what he told me and my son.
It's all cool.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/08/10 02:11 PM

Originally Posted By: back in the day
You boys slay me! These little squabbles make my day.

They are definitely entertaining. It's great therapy.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/08/10 05:36 PM

X,

To put this one behind us, Perez's head coach just e-mailed me that Kevin has zero chance of going 103.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/08/10 06:27 PM

X,

To put this one behind us, Perez's head coach just e-mailed me that Kevin has zero chance of going 103.

10-4 Chief thanks for the info, and sorry for the unnecessary confusion.
I guess that's why you are the Chief.
Posted By: abenguano_buff

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/10/10 12:30 AM

Aaron Anguiano is going 125

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/10/10 12:24 PM

Originally Posted By: abenguano_buff
Aaron Anguiano is going 125

Thank you. Corrections will be made on Nov. 22nd.

No warnings from Richard Salyer about statements of fact before hydration testing???

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/10/10 01:07 PM

"do not exasperate your children to anger..."

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/11/10 08:12 PM

X,

His coach now has upgraded his chances of going 103 from 0% to very likely! crazy
Posted By: Deucesmom

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/17/10 07:35 PM

Fortunatly, Mr. Salyer probably doesn't lose much sleep because of what people think of him. He is a great man, admired by many. The Dryden's included!!!

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/22/10 04:10 PM

6A Rankings are updated!

Posted By: firehawk88

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/22/10 04:49 PM

Chief, You have Blake Hill - SME ranked at 160 & 171.
Posted By: Quagmire

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/22/10 06:04 PM

He has Blaine Hill at 171 and Blake Hill at 160

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/22/10 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Quagmire
He has Blaine Hill at 171 and Blake Hill at 160

Thanks Quag. They are twin brothers. Their older brother will wrestle 189 for SM East. It will be Hill/Hill/Hill in the line-up. It will be tough getting over that Hill!
Posted By: firehawk88

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/22/10 07:01 PM

My fault. Trying to read the rankings on my phone and thought I was helping.
Posted By: odiliaboeso

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/23/10 01:52 AM

Originally Posted By: ReDPloyd
Originally Posted By: odiliaboeso

Good deal. Let us know when you are ready to reveal this information.

Of course i will let you know more information soon.

-----------
WOODLORE ULTRA SHOE TREE MENS CEDAR

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 11/23/10 01:22 PM

Updated 11/22/10. Next scheduled KWCA ranking 12/7/10.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 12/07/10 07:46 PM

6A Rankings are updated!

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 12/15/10 01:46 PM

6A rankings are updated!

http://www.kansaswrestling.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=9&Itemid=38
Posted By: Gable Fan

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 12/15/10 07:04 PM

What happened to Bowker of SMNW at 119?

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 12/15/10 07:54 PM

Sullivan moved up to 119 and Parise won 33 matches at 119 last year, winning a match at state and wrestling Beasley to a 9-5 score. His 2nd loss was a 12-11 decision. That criteria beat Bowker.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 12/16/10 12:06 AM

Chief,

I see that Freislinger has cracked the top six at #5. Aaron is a very good wrestler and can create a vertical challenge for many opponents at 103. I have not seen many results on his season, so maybe you can give me a quick summary of his best wins. Also, the rankings have him listed as a Junior. Unless I am missing something, I believe he is a Sophomore. Thank you in advance.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 12/16/10 03:41 AM

He is listed on the team profile as a junior and was entered as a junior at Gardner. At that tournament he beat Brett Cobb and Reese Cokeley and then won last Saturday at SMNW. He is 8-0 and is one of the tallest 103's that I've seen this year.
Posted By: T Yeagley

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 12/16/10 07:06 AM

He is a Junior.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 12/16/10 11:05 AM

Thanks for the information. I thought he was a Sophomore since Garrett wrestled him in 2009 on the Kids' circuit. I looked back and realized that he wrestled him the first time at Ottawa, which was right before Sub-Districts, so I can see how he could have been a freshman that year and his season was already done.

Chief, I agree that he is very tall athough I haven't seen him since last year. Who do you suppose is the taller 103 pound wrestler, Aaron or Taylor Smith from Spring Hill?

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 12/16/10 12:54 PM

Taylor is also a long 103. Both have given their opponents match-up problems.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 12/21/10 05:07 PM

I just sent the 6A update to Kramer. The 5A will have to wait till tomorrow due to lack of results.

http://www.kansaswrestling.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=9&Itemid=38
Posted By: Gable Fan

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 12/21/10 06:34 PM

What happened to Chandler Gordon - 112 - SMNW? Noticed that he did not wrestle at Jo. County Classic last weekend. Is he hurt?

Thanks.
Posted By: wrestlingmomxx3

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 12/23/10 12:54 AM

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 12/23/10 04:21 PM

I will look at that for the next ranking release. Thanks!
Posted By: BigEd

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 12/23/10 08:09 PM

135 lincoln lemon moving up and still being ranked #3? come on now..

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 12/23/10 08:10 PM

Gordan is not able to wrestle until 2nd semester due to diciplinary problems. he will be back

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 12/24/10 02:05 AM

Originally Posted By: rideordie

I wouldn't see why not. He is 16-1 all at 135 with his only loss to Symon Seaton 7-4 in the semis at Emporia. Seaton then beat Charbonneau in the finals to garner OW. He must be pretty good.
And what difference would it matter whether he was at 130 or 135? He would still be just as good only a little smaller or a little bigger. If he were big enough, he would be just as effective at 135 as he would be at 130.
Posted By: badbo

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 12/24/10 02:15 AM

After watching Lemon at Emporia. I would agree he merits #3 at 135. He wrestled very well and is alot bigger.
Posted By: M.Church_AD

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 12/24/10 03:23 AM

I was wondering how long it would take for XGHSWC to get on here and defend that post! smile Good to hear from you Dr. Lemon!

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 12/24/10 11:37 AM

Originally Posted By: rideordie

Lincoln Lemon - 16-1 - 2010 State Placer
Brady Heincker - 9-4 - 1-2 at 2010 state.
Posted By: bug

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 12/27/10 03:01 AM

I though Kevin Perez was going 103.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 12/27/10 05:03 AM

Talked to him last week at Emporia Winter Classic and he said he would be 103 for regionals.
Posted By: wojo20

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 01/12/11 05:06 AM

They are both very long- however Taylor and Aaron both wrestled against Luke H. this year. Luke had little issue with Taylor but Aaron beat Luke H. in a close match at SMS. Luke had issues with his length. Aaron had easy matches and pinned everyone but Skylar O of SMS and Luke. Luke almost pulled the match out in the last few seconds.
Posted By: N. Broeckelman

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 01/12/11 04:36 PM

New 6A Rankings Posted

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 01/12/11 05:19 PM

http://www.kansaswrestling.org/images/docs/Results/11rankings/6arankings.pdf

6A is updated!

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 01/13/11 01:23 PM

I saw the new rankings yesterday when they posted. Went to click today and it is the rankings from Dec. 30. Not sure what happened but thought I would let you know.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 01/13/11 01:54 PM

It's working fine for me. They are current, 1/12/11.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 01/13/11 02:44 PM

Works fine now for me also. I tried both the link and going in through high school - rankings. Must have been a glitch or something on my computer. Thanks!
Posted By: nickowen5

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 01/13/11 03:07 PM

I would just like to say after wrestling Heights last week and seeing the new rankings today, Heights has put together an incredible team. Now with everyone down to the right weights I feel like Heights will be very tough to beat. Congratulations to Coach Church!

Good Luck to all those school seeking the title as near the end of February

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 01/18/11 04:46 PM

6A Rankings are updated!

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 01/18/11 11:37 PM

Jared Suppes of Derby beat chris sullivan of Hutch 13-3 at Newton at 119.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/01/11 06:57 PM

6A rankings are updated!

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/02/11 02:02 PM

Hey Chief Renegade,

I am inquiring about LHS's 160 lber Cameron Magdalino's chances of being ranked. I know in Newton he got a win over Gardner 6-4, but lost to Eggers 7-5. He also has a dual win over Wilson but a loss to Wood. I don't know what happened at O north this last weekend though when he possibly went against Hill (still no results.) I'd assume he's close to being in the mix?

He's a good kid who has worked hard. I wasn't going to ask but I had someone approach me at work and ask me why he's not ranked. I said I am not sure. I'll ask Chief Renegade.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/02/11 02:30 PM

He is definitely close. That weight is crazy. Hill did not wrestle at Olathe North. Too bad we don't have results from there. If I could rank 8 guys here I would. All of these guys PLUS Magdaleno could get 2nd at state in my opinion!

Wagner - 24-5 and beat Wood, who beat Magdaleno.
Gardner - Pinned Wilson.
Wilson
Wood - 24-6 - beat Hill 2-1
Eggers - Beat Magdaleno. Majored Ortiz and Burley.
Hill - 25-7. Losses:Hattabaugh 8-6, Easterberg 7-5, Wood - 2-1, Picking, Haug 2X, Schridde. Wins: Perz, Willis, Long 2X, VanHolland and Atwood.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/02/11 03:12 PM

Thanks for the response and the work you do. I am excited for the end of February!
Posted By: Bobby Bovaird

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/02/11 04:22 PM

Regarding 6A 160, Nathan Shipley is a kid whose name is worth mentioning. He has a head-to-head win over Magdaleno of Lawrence from this weekend. Shipley also beat Wood head-to-head last year at regionals. Losses this year come from Haug (SJA), Carson (SMN), Wilson (LFS), Lemay (Wellsville), and Cool (Seaman -- they are split this season).

You've got some good kids ranked there at 160, and I'm not trying to knock them. Just throwing my kid's name out there for consideration.
Posted By: CoachBroeckelman

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/03/11 01:16 AM

I believe Wood and Shipley should meet tomorrow at the LFS duals. And I think Wood was 2-1 overall against him last year. Which that was last year and this is this year, so tomorrow we will see them in action as we are about to hit the long stretch to the state tournament.
Posted By: ChadLindsley

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/03/11 02:40 AM

Just to piggyback on the post about 160. Wood has beat Magdaleno twice, Eggers, and Hill. He likely will not be wrestling tomorrow in Lawrence but there is a good chance he will meet up with Shipley at league.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/09/11 03:30 AM

Rankings will be done tomorrow...

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/09/11 06:11 PM

I have a question about the rankings for the 6a 189 class. You have to MH on there is one of those supppose to be WH?

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/09/11 06:21 PM

Yes, but that was last week's rankings.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/09/11 06:34 PM

Thank you i was just wondering i was confused there for a second. And when are the knew rankings coming out?

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/09/11 07:30 PM

I turned them in today, so Kramer should have them posted soon.
Posted By: SlapDMat

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/10/11 03:14 PM

Can anyone tell me information on Chipper Jorns? He seemed pretty dominate at the Shawnee Mission Districts.

Also SMS had a pretty strong 103#. I dont know his name but he dispatched all his opponents with pins very quickly. I had never seen him before at other meets when South was in attendance. Record, year would be good.

Who won between Tre Humphrey and Ross Whitmore---wanted to see this match but missed it.

Thanks for any info.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/10/11 03:19 PM

Originally Posted By: SlapDMat
Can anyone tell me information on Chipper Jorns? He seemed pretty dominate at the Shawnee Mission Districts.

Also SMS had a pretty strong 103#. I dont know his name but he dispatched all his opponents with pins very quickly. I had never seen him before at other meets when South was in attendance. Record, year would be good.

Who won between Tre Humphrey and Ross Whitmore---wanted to see this match but missed it.

Thanks for any info.

Jorns is on a roll. He is 25-9 and has avenged 3 earlier losses.

Skylar Olson is the SMS 103. He is 13-6 this year and is 0-2 vs. Girard from LAW. He is a tough Freshman.

Tre Humphrey beat Ross Whitmore 11-3. Tre then beat Bo Newport 7-2 a few nights ago. Humphrey will contend for that 125 state title!

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/10/11 03:19 PM

6A rankings are updated!

Posted By: SlapDMat

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/10/11 03:32 PM

Thanks Chief-

I was really impressed with Jorns. Man he looked smooth, confident, under control. He was very methodical in looking for openings and taking full advantage of them.

Humphrey is one of the best I have seen this year and his brother is pretty darn good too. Is he going anywhere for college?

Skyler Olsen seemed really strong. I haven't seen his name at all in Kids Folkstyle before this. Did he wrestle before?
Posted By: wojo20

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/10/11 03:48 PM

Anyone want to take a stab at regional champions in 6A?

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/10/11 04:05 PM

Lawrence
Shawnee Mission East
Wichita Heights
Goddard
Posted By: rockyhorror

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/10/11 08:30 PM

Lawrence
Shawnee Mission East
Wichita Heights
Goddard
I agree with the other 3 but I say Shawnee Mission South wins theirs

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/11/11 02:18 AM

Yeah that one was a tough one to guess it's anybody's game there.
Posted By: rockyhorror

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/11/11 12:30 PM

Yeah for all we know some team could come in there and swoop it up like Lawrence did last year when everyone was talking about SMNW or SME winning it cause you never what's going to happen in wrestling during February...THIS IS OUR MARCH MADNESS!!!!

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/11/11 01:25 PM

Originally Posted By: rockyhorror
Yeah for all we know some team could come in there and swoop it up like Lawrence did last year when everyone was talking about SMNW or SME winning it cause you never what's going to happen in wrestling during February...THIS IS OUR MARCH MADNESS!!!!

That regional should have SME, SMS, BVNW and BVW competing for the title. SM East has six wrestlers that will have at least 30 wins this year!
Posted By: bug

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/11/11 01:39 PM

What weight is Kevin O'Grady wrestling for regionals?

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/11/11 03:14 PM

Not sure, but I would expect 130.
Posted By: grappler pops

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/11/11 03:18 PM

Kevin will be wrestling 135 for regionals. He did not get in enough weigh-ins at 130 to qualify.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/15/11 03:45 PM

6A rankings are updated! Next Tuesday will be the final KWCA ranking. Finish strong!!

Posted By: LancerLou

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/15/11 06:20 PM

Congratulations to Shawnee Mission East on making the top 10 team rankings!

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/22/11 09:36 PM

Final 6A Pre-State Rankings!!!

These are not predictions for state. In some weights, the top two or three wrestlers are on the same side of the bracket.

Best wishes to everyone this weekend!
Posted By: RichardDSalyer

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/24/11 03:56 PM

Yep. He's going 112.

Yep. He's going 112.

Wichita East 6A Regional Results
103 lbs.
First: Perez, Junction City, dec. Freislinger, Washburn Rural, 4-2 OT

Your Dictionary - Guess

guess (ges)
transitive verb, intransitive verb
1. to form a judgment or estimate of (something) without actual knowledge or enough facts for certainty; conjecture; surmise

Based on the evidence presented Richard's statements were in fact correct.

I hate when that happens.

Re: 6A RANKINGS - 02/24/11 04:24 PM

A correction at 285!

© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums