Kansas Wrestling

Zack Tanenbaum to Brown University

Posted By: Coach Hitchcock

Zack Tanenbaum to Brown University - 11/09/10 02:37 AM

As Zack's coach, I want to congratulate Zack Tanenbaum on his decison to verbally commit to Brown University. This decision is a true reflection of who Zack is and his committment and hard work not only in the wrestling room but also the classroom.

Coach Hitchcock
Posted By: wrestlingmom

Re: Zack Tanenbaum to Brown University - 11/09/10 04:24 AM

Congratulations from the Henes family and STA Wrestling. What a great kid and family that we have had a pleasure to know for the past few years. Obviously he put as much into the classroom as he did in the wrestling room!
Posted By: ReDPloyd

Re: Zack Tanenbaum to Brown University - 11/09/10 10:33 AM

Congratulations Zack. I know that your family is proud, and you should be too. Great job putting in the work on the mat, and in the classroom.
Posted By: Chief Renegade

Re: Zack Tanenbaum to Brown University - 11/09/10 11:21 AM

What an accomplishment! An Ivy league school in Providence, Rhode Island. The seventh oldest school in the nation. Amazing history there Zack. Go make yours there!
Posted By: moeder

Re: Zack Tanenbaum to Brown University - 11/09/10 12:39 PM

OUTSTANDING!! Great Job Zach. We sure appreciate your friendship and your family's support and hospitality to Taylor. We couldn't be happier for you, you've earned it. The Moeder's
Posted By: GT Williams

Re: Zack Tanenbaum to Brown University - 11/09/10 02:02 PM

The Williams' would like to echo the Henes' and congratulate Zack and family! All from STA are proud, and remember when Z was one of our kids club guys. I am just glad he got his smarts from his mom!!

Tom Williams
Posted By: usawks1

Re: Zack Tanenbaum to Brown University - 11/09/10 03:06 PM

Congrats!
Posted By: Takedown44

Re: Zack Tanenbaum to Brown University - 11/09/10 03:09 PM

Jackpot!Congratulations from the Gentzler's.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums