Kansas Wrestling

congrats dylan schumacher

Posted By: Michael Malay

congrats dylan schumacher - 02/25/12 02:16 AM

Dylan won his 4th state title tonight. Amazing career.
Posted By: S Biddle

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/25/12 02:32 AM

Congrats Dylan
Posted By: XGHSWC

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/25/12 03:15 AM

Congratulations Dylan, to you, your family and your coaches.
Yes, you have had an amazing career indeed.
Best wishes in the future with whatever you do.
Posted By: Black Machine

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/25/12 04:11 AM

Dylan is the 27th in Kansas history I believe, is that right? Anyone else going for 4th title this weekend?
Posted By: Kit Harris

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/25/12 04:19 AM

Congrats to Dylan! Making history!
Posted By: resslnfan

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/25/12 04:39 AM

Impressive indeed!
Posted By: Dean Welsh

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/25/12 05:26 AM

Bad Bo from Lansing is going for his fourth Saturday night. He is currently undefeated.
Posted By: RedStorm

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/25/12 05:50 AM

That would be nice to mention in the Bo Pursel thread...

any ways, Congrats Dylan, well-earned, well-deserved.
Posted By: L.Geyer

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/25/12 06:24 AM

Congrats Dylan. It's been fun watching you through the years, and look forward to following you at the next level.
Posted By: jojo

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/25/12 11:40 AM

Good job ole buddy!!!
Posted By: Tommyboy

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/25/12 11:52 AM

Congrats Dylan!

Gentzler's
Posted By: Westfahl

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/25/12 03:08 PM

Bo Pursell will go after his fourth tonight as well for Lansing.

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/25/12 03:32 PM

Originally Posted By: RedStorm
That would be nice to mention in the Bo Pursel thread...

any ways, Congrats Dylan, well-earned, well-deserved.

'Fan' asked a question on this thread. I answered it. Is there something wrong with that? I think not.

Sorry I forgot about the 'Pursel' part regarding his last name. I meant no disrespect. It was late and I just could not come up with it.

I didn't know there was a 'Bo Pursel' thread. I don't spend every second of my waking life on these boards.

Any ways . . . Chill Red.

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/25/12 06:19 PM

I agree with Bill, I think everyone with any wrestling knowledge know Bo is a bad dude, but this forum clearly states congratulations Dylan Schumacher. When/if Bo wins his 4th.(which should happen) I will be on here wishing him congrats as well. But for now congratulations DYLAN.
Posted By: Blast2l!

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/25/12 06:35 PM

And the tension between 321a and 5a continues.. someone asked a question he answered wow hop of a bit. Your anger towards his answer is more destraction to this post then the answer regarding Bo.
Posted By: Blast2l!

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/25/12 06:36 PM

And by the way Congrads Dylan! And good luck next year!
Posted By: powercat1

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/25/12 06:40 PM

I agree with dwelsh, a question was asked ON THIS THREAD and he answered it, as did Westfahl. No one is taking anything away from Dylan and all he has done, but you can't rip a guy for answering a question. congrats Dylan.

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/25/12 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By: L.Geyer
I agree with Bill, I think everyone with any wrestling knowledge know Bo is a bad dude, but this forum clearly states congratulations Dylan Schumacher. When/if Bo wins his 4th.(which should happen) I will be on here wishing him congrats as well. But for now congratulations DYLAN.

Is it really that black and white? Isn't OK to answer a question that is highly related to the major thread of them theme (a young man becoming a four time state champ)?

Congrats to all, brave enough to step on a mat and wrestle! ;-)

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/26/12 02:20 AM

I would like to apologize for not realizing the 2nd part of black machines post. I failed to see the part where he asked if anyone else is going for their 4th. So I stand corrected that mentioning Bo should be on another thread, as I believe he is the only other wrestler besides Dylan going for this rare accomplishment.

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/26/12 03:42 AM

Originally Posted By: L.Geyer
I would like to apologize for not realizing the 2nd part of black machines post. I failed to see the part where he asked if anyone else is going for their 4th. So I stand corrected that mentioning Bo should be on another thread, as I believe he is the only other wrestler besides Dylan going for this rare accomplishment.

Mr. Geyer,

Apology accepted. Thanks for the nice gesture. I appreciate it.

I wish I would have got to see Dylan wrestle. But, I leave in Junction City and never had that opportunity. If someone would like to fill me in on his career (ie. weight classes, favorite moves, career record, scores of his finals matches, etc) I'd be interested in hearing.

Congrats Dylan!

PS: I did have the opportunity to watch Bo win his fourth tonight. It was a good match and a lot of fun to watch. What a talented and humble young man.
Posted By: Westfahl

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/26/12 03:44 AM

Sorry I just came back and saw all this. I didn't mean anything. Someone ask if anyone else was going for four and I just answered them. Sorry if that was misunderstood. I don't have any dog in some 5A vs. 3A deal. I was raised in a 3A school and coached at every level in every state tourney. I didn't mean any offense to any of them.

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/26/12 04:01 AM

Understood. I don't have the time or interest to have any 'beef' with any body.

Y'all play nice and take care!

;-)
Posted By: L Grater

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/26/12 06:39 PM

Congrats from the Grater's!!!
Posted By: badbo

Re: congrats dylan schumacher - 02/27/12 12:51 AM

Congrats, Dylan!!!!! Great kid, great family! You will go far in wrestling and in life.

The Pursel's
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums