Kansas Wrestling

Congrats Hunter Weddington

Posted By: HISWAY

Congrats Hunter Weddington - 04/02/12 07:56 PM

It is with great pride that I announce Hunter Weddington has given a verbal to SouthDakota State and will sign later this month. Hunter started wrestling when he was in 7th grade and with hard work and dedication he has been offered a wrestling scholarship. I am so proud of him. Hunters high school record was 122-41. He is a three time state placer at 171 and 182. I would like to thank Coach Brett Fiene for all the effort to develop hunter. I would also like to thank Jess Keith, Craig Adams, coach Crammer, coach Klien. Without all of your efforts I would not be making this announcement. Hunter also has 3.28 Gpa and scored 28 on ACT. Congrats Hunter I am so proud of you.

Tim Weddington
Posted By: Tommyboy

Re: Congrats Hunter Weddington - 04/02/12 08:16 PM

Congrats Hunter and family, great young man.

Dan Gentzler
Posted By: M.Church_AD

Re: Congrats Hunter Weddington - 04/02/12 09:41 PM

Awesome young man and fun to get to know over these past couple of weeks!!! Good luck young man!!! #Grindin
Posted By: Gary Ulmer

Re: Congrats Hunter Weddington - 04/02/12 11:28 PM

Congratulations Hunter!! South Dakota State is getting a top notch athlete.

Gary Ulmer
Posted By: Lindon Bontz

Re: Congrats Hunter Weddington - 04/02/12 11:38 PM

Congratulations Hunter and the Weddington's! South Dakota State got a good one. Hunter is an outstanding, hard working young man with a great potential upside. South Dakota State got a good one.
Posted By: coach craig

Re: Congrats Hunter Weddington - 04/03/12 12:14 PM

Great Work Hunter! Work hard and do good.

Coach Craig
Posted By: CWainwright

Re: Congrats Hunter Weddington - 04/03/12 12:48 PM

Hunter congratulations. I am proud of you. I haven enjoyed getting to know you over the past year. I wish you all the success.

Cy Wainwright
Posted By: Brett Fiene

Re: Congrats Hunter Weddington - 04/03/12 01:18 PM

Congrats buddy! It has been such a pleasure getting to know you and working with you throughout the years. All of that hard work is paying off!
Posted By: XGHSWC

Re: Congrats Hunter Weddington - 04/03/12 05:44 PM

Big props Hunter, you are awesome!
It has been a privilege and joy getting to know you and had a great time hanging with you at the National Duals.
Congratulations to you, your family and your coaches!
We wish you the best.
Sincerely, the Lemon Family
Posted By: TMun

Re: Congrats Hunter Weddington - 04/05/12 09:17 PM

Congrats...Brady will be up at S.D. School of Mines & Technology playing football...We got a cool pic of the boys talking out on the mat talking between rounds at State...I will send it to ya
Posted By: TrojanWrestler

Re: Congrats Hunter Weddington - 04/11/12 02:29 AM

Thank you all
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums