Kansas Wrestling

Stepping Down as Head Coach

Posted By: Coach Davies

Stepping Down as Head Coach - 05/01/13 01:21 AM

Just wanted to let everyone know that tomorrow I will be officially resigning as Head Wrestling Coach at Piper High School. I would like to step down as head coach and become an assistant for a program that I can learn how to become a better coach. My Daughter is getting older and starting to be involved in more activities and I'd like to be able to see her grow. I've made a lot of great friends and contacts during my 7 years at Piper and I'd like to thank each and every one of you for accepting me into your coaching circle when I first started, my relationships I've built over the years are truly special to me. I'm open to joining a program that is looking to add a quality coach with experience to their program. I want to learn and I feel this is a great opportunity for me to do so. Thanks again.
Posted By: wrestlingAlum

Re: Stepping Down as Head Coach - 05/01/13 02:41 AM

Good luck Zach...
Posted By: usawks1

Re: Stepping Down as Head Coach - 05/01/13 08:37 PM

Wishing you the best!!
Posted By: shawnbudke

Re: Stepping Down as Head Coach - 05/02/13 12:25 PM

Zach,

Great job. I know a kids club that would love to have you help....hint, hint. Give me a call.

Shawn
Posted By: Chief Renegade

Re: Stepping Down as Head Coach - 05/02/13 12:26 PM

Nice work Zach. Best wishes to you!
Posted By: Gary Ulmer

Re: Stepping Down as Head Coach - 05/02/13 02:42 PM

Zach,

Great work over the years. I know that head coaching will welcome you back when you get ready to come back.

Gary Ulmer
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums