Kansas Wrestling

TRACK Stats Issues

Posted By: Kale Mann

TRACK Stats Issues - 12/17/14 03:00 AM

Just wondering if anyone else is having issues this season with Track Stats. I've had a bunch of issues with duplicate matches showing up in my stats that I've had to trash. Also, I imported my wrestlers into a tournament for this weekend, and 9 of the 11 records were incorrect (even though when I run a report or look at the matches section the records are correct). I've contacted Track with a few questions, and they've responded and addressed each individual issue, however there seems to be underlying issues. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced issues too.
Posted By: J. Storm

Re: TRACK Stats Issues - 12/17/14 12:25 PM

This is my first year with using track and I am seeing the same issues. Many of my wrestlers records are messed up when I click update records (some I wish I could leave it the way track has it though). If you find anything out let us know I am sure others are seeing the same thing.
Posted By: mhiggins

Re: TRACK Stats Issues - 12/17/14 12:46 PM

This is my 4th season using track and I have never had this problem until this year. I do not know why we are getting duplicate matches. They must have change a setting or something with there system.

To update the records you need to go the roster and check the box by there name and hit the button update selected records.
Posted By: Brent Lane

Re: TRACK Stats Issues - 12/17/14 11:51 PM

I've noticed the same problem on duplicating matches. The difference is when we import ours it is with stats. The two tournaments we have been to have used track but not matside scoring, so the matches that are duplicates are without stats. For us I trust our statisticians more than the homesite place but this one is an easy decision, stats or no stats.
Posted By: wrestling67

Re: TRACK Stats Issues - 12/22/14 12:48 AM

How does one get the individual wrestlers to show on there? What I mean by that is how we can click on their name and we see results etc?
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums