Kansas Wrestling

Greg Clamons

Posted By: bigtyme23

Greg Clamons - 03/30/15 06:29 PM

The wrestling world lost a good man on Saturday. For those of you who do not know Greg he was the middle school Athletic Director at Eisenhower Middle School in Goddard. He was also one of the men who helped organize the blood crew kids at the 5A and 6A state tournament. He helped coach the Goddard High School team in 1999 and 2000. It was always a blessing as a wrestling coach to have an Athletic director who knew wrestling and who showed up in my room on a regular basis and sometimes even got out on the mat and wrestled with some of the kids. He will be missed.

Brian Means
Posted By: Chase

Re: Greg Clamons - 03/30/15 08:22 PM

was on of my favorite high school teachers I ever had, going to miss seeing him at tournaments with his son... amazing man!
Posted By: Carroll Wr. Club

Re: Greg Clamons - 03/31/15 05:31 PM

Greg was a great man who did ALOT for others! Passing away at such a young age with 3 young children (one of them even competes in our Club.) With his young children in mind I ask that you please consider his childrens future ---A memorial has been established for Greg's children and wife, c/o Goddard Education Foundation, 201 S. Main, P.O. Box 249, Goddard, Kansas, 67052.
Thank you!
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums