Kansas Wrestling

KWCA Team Pages

Posted By: Salt

KWCA Team Pages - 11/12/15 11:52 PM

Just wondering the ETA for the KWCA team page updates for 15-16 season... any ideas?
Posted By: Kramer

Re: KWCA Team Pages - 11/13/15 01:55 AM

The tournament page with a list of teams attending has been updated besides the last week of the season. I have a microsoft excel sheet with most teams schedule that I will post soon. As far as putting each schedule on each team's site with returning wrestlers I don't know if I will have time for that. I am finishing up my masters degree and I have had to drive out to Hays on weekends for class. I will be out there again this weekend. If coaches are kwca members they do have the ability to get a login and password and update their own team page.

Thanks
Brett
Posted By: EastLancerCoach

Re: KWCA Team Pages - 11/13/15 03:09 PM

You drive from Ft Scott to Hays on the weekends?

Re: KWCA Team Pages - 11/13/15 05:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Kramer
The tournament page with a list of teams attending has been updated besides the last week of the season. I have a microsoft excel sheet with most teams schedule that I will post soon. As far as putting each schedule on each team's site with returning wrestlers I don't know if I will have time for that. I am finishing up my masters degree and I have had to drive out to Hays on weekends for class. I will be out there again this weekend. If coaches are kwca members they do have the ability to get a login and password and update their own team page.

Thanks
Brett

thanks for the reply! It sounds like you have your plate full. This is a fun time of year with much anticipation & excitement around the sport of wrestling. I encourage all to populate their pages!

Re: KWCA Team Pages - 11/13/15 05:58 PM

Originally Posted By: EastLancerCoach
You drive from Ft Scott to Hays on the weekends?

This may or may not be preparation for the potential 4A regional trip length... laugh
Posted By: Kramer

Re: KWCA Team Pages - 11/13/15 08:59 PM

I do not have to go out every weekend but yes I drive all the way from Fort Scott. This is my last trip this semester.
Posted By: RedStorm

Re: KWCA Team Pages - 11/16/15 06:43 PM

It is worth the trip if you get some Taco Shop.
Posted By: Jarman

Re: KWCA Team Pages - 12/03/15 09:22 PM

Just wondering if anybody will be updating the team pages.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums