Kansas Wrestling

Stalling Camp?

Posted By: wrestlingdad37

Stalling Camp? - 08/09/16 10:06 PM

I just horrifically watched a video on FloWrestling featuring a camp devoted to stalling. This is nuts! The only way to win is through relentless attacking, and never ceasing to give up. This is not what the wrestling community needs, in fact we'd all be better off if people started wrestling like My son! After watching this video I question whether Flo is even a wrestling company. They are ludicrious! For anyone who does not believe me I included a link to the video. Where they made a lengthy promotional video, on the subject.

http://www.flowrestling.org/video/986816-world-premiere-of-stall-camp
Posted By: Lars Lueders

Re: Stalling Camp? - 08/09/16 10:23 PM

I think Wes Wesley would have appreciated a camp like this. Maybe he wouldn't have let his opponent inside and would have won his 4th Quadrangular Championship.
Posted By: sportsfan02

Re: Stalling Camp? - 08/09/16 11:24 PM

Originally Posted By: wrestlingdad37
I just horrifically watched a video on FloWrestling featuring a camp devoted to stalling. This is nuts! The only way to win is through relentless attacking, and never ceasing to give up. This is not what the wrestling community needs, in fact we'd all be better off if people started wrestling like My son! After watching this video I question whether Flo is even a wrestling company. They are ludicrious! For anyone who does not believe me I included a link to the video. Where they made a lengthy promotional video, on the subject.

http://www.flowrestling.org/video/986816-world-premiere-of-stall-camp

We encourage all of our wrestlers to attend Stall Camp.
Posted By: master blaster

Re: Stalling Camp? - 08/10/16 12:03 PM

I'm pretty sure its a spoof! It was meant to be funny.
Posted By: Ryan Jilka

Re: Stalling Camp? - 08/16/16 08:13 PM

RED ALERT!!!!
Posted By: PatrickCavanaugh

Re: Stalling Camp? - 08/16/16 10:31 PM

Awesome Ryan and Lars. Need the link to that awesomeness!
Posted By: TKahler

Re: Stalling Camp? - 08/18/16 07:55 PM

Did I see Beeson in the background?????
Posted By: sportsfan02

Re: Stalling Camp? - 08/18/16 08:46 PM

Originally Posted By: TKahler
Did I see Beeson in the background?????

Beeson was a clinician. The closer you get to the Oklahoma line the better you are at stalling!
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums