Kansas Wrestling

Estin Overton

Posted By: Derek Patterson

Estin Overton - 04/25/17 02:06 PM

It is with a very heavy heart that I must inform the Kansas wrestling community with the loss of one of our own. Yesterday, Estin Overton (way of Chaparral High School and Maize Wrestling Club) passed away due to health complications. Estin had just completed his senior year and had signed to play football for Bethel in the fall.

For those that were fortunate enough to meet this young man consider yourself lucky. He was one special kid that will live on through the hearts of many!

Please keep the Overton family in your thoughts and prayers during this extremely difficult time.

ONE LOVE ESTIN!

Coach
Posted By: Coach Grater

Re: Estin Overton - 04/25/17 02:10 PM

I got the pleasure of working with Estin at Fargo camp last summer. He was a great kid and hard worker. Thoughts and prayers to the family and the Maize and Chaparral Families as well.
Posted By: J. Storm

Re: Estin Overton - 04/25/17 03:11 PM

Sad to hear about this. Estin "Tank" was a great kid. I had an opportunity to coach against him while I was at Stafford and was able to get to know him at tournaments and meets. Very nice kid and a class act.

Prayers to the Overton family.
Posted By: Chase

Re: Estin Overton - 04/25/17 04:09 PM

If you would like to donate to the funeral and hospital services the link is below

https://www.gofundme.com/estin-overton-memorial-fund
Posted By: Zac Poague

Re: Estin Overton - 04/25/17 06:06 PM

So sorry to hear this news. Estin was a wonderful kid. Had the pleasure of working with him at RTC's, and the Fargo trip. Thoughts and prayers are with the family as well as the Chaparral and Maize wrestling communities.
Posted By: Pastor Kelly

Re: Estin Overton - 04/25/17 06:38 PM

So sad to hear this. I enjoyed seeing Estin over the years excel on the mat. my prayers are with the entire Chaparral community as they are grieving this great loss.
Posted By: Coach Malay

Re: Estin Overton - 04/25/17 07:31 PM

Very sad to hear that such a young talented kid is gone so early. RIP Estin.
Posted By: Kit Harris

Re: Estin Overton - 04/26/17 12:38 AM

Very sorry to hear this, this is awful news
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums