Posted By: nate

Re: senior classic - 03/08/18 04:32 AM

Yes, Friday, March 23 at the Topeka Expo Center 7:00pm
Posted By: mr. ballz

Re: senior classic - 03/14/18 06:17 PM

When will we know the wrestling lineup?
Posted By: Beeson

Re: senior classic - 03/20/18 01:59 AM

4 days till the dual, what's the line ups?
Posted By: hugz

Re: senior classic - 03/20/18 03:17 PM

Just saw the lineups posted on twitter.

https://twitter.com/kwcaonline/status/976129122656227329
Posted By: nate

Re: senior classic - 03/20/18 03:55 PM

Senior Classic Update:
Gavin Ware v. Nick Jouret and Max Bazan v Jared Habben matches will not take place due to scheduling conflicts.

Thanks,
Patrick Naughton
Lawrence High
Posted By: myboys4

Re: senior classic - 03/20/18 05:44 PM

Rumor has it the information was sent to the head coaches. We are just now finding out about this, and with the amount of social media that there is now days, I find it hard to believe there wasn't another way for the organizers to get a hold of Jace and or myself to ask him and or tell him he had been put on the roster. Jace hasn't stepped foot on a mat since the KS/MO duals. He will not be participating due to miscommunication.
Thanks
Yung
Posted By: Kyle Patton

Re: senior classic - 03/20/18 09:41 PM

Come on its for the fans. The periods are only 1 minute and 30 seconds. I knew my kid was selected about two weeks ago, did your coach not relay the message to you guys.? Not my business really, but I know a lot of people would like to see that match. Sounds like there is only going to be 8 matches.
Posted By: Kansas man

Re: senior classic - 03/20/18 10:11 PM

Why isn’t there a 182??
Plenty of kids could have filled them spots
Posted By: Twisters

Re: senior classic - 03/20/18 10:12 PM

Sounds like poor organization,to me. Why is there not at least one match per weight class. I know of one 182lbr who would love to have been chosen for one of the post season dual teams, ranked 10 in all class. His coach put his name in for all the dual teams. If it's for the fans fill the weight classes with confirmed wrestlers. I'm not paying to watch 8 matches out of 14. It's all about who's who not recognizing hard work and effort

Mike Ewalt

Re: senior classic - 03/20/18 10:14 PM

Yanez would love a spot!!
Posted By: Twisters

Re: senior classic - 03/20/18 10:15 PM

Would be a great rematch

Re: senior classic - 03/20/18 10:21 PM

Definitely Yanez might of got caught not taking anything away form Joey he’s a great wrestler! It just annoys me with this crap senior classic organization this year!
Posted By: Wrestlingmom26

Re: senior classic - 03/21/18 01:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Twisters
Sounds like poor organization,to me. Why is there not at least one match per weight class. I know of one 182lbr who would love to have been chosen for one of the post season dual teams, ranked 10 in all class. His coach put his name in for all the dual teams. If it's for the fans fill the weight classes with confirmed wrestlers. I'm not paying to watch 8 matches out of 14. It's all about who's who not recognizing hard work and effort

Mike Ewalt

No 182 or 195! It’s a joke in my eyes! This is the strongest senior class we’ve had in years!
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums