Kansas Wrestling

4A Returning SQ's

Posted By: Chief Renegade

4A Returning SQ's - 08/31/22 06:29 PM

4A Teams ranked by returning SQ's with Winning records!

Augusta - 8
Tonganoxie - 6
Scott Community - 6
Paola - 6
Independence - 6
Andale - 5
Clay Center - 5
Wamego - 5
Baldwin - 5
Winfield - 5
Rose Hill - 4
Chanute - 4
Colby - 4
Ottawa - 4
Concordia - 4
Holton - 4
Posted By: jerry davis

Re: 4A Returning SQ's - 09/01/22 04:57 PM

Rosehill has 6 with two transfers
Bronx Woods from Andover Central
Rhett Briggs from Eldorado
Posted By: J. Dale

Re: 4A Returning SQ's - 09/02/22 03:07 PM

Isn't there also a Derby kid, a Ponca City, OK kid, and a Stillwater, OK kid transferring into Rose Hill? If you want to be a great coach then develop your own kids, don't steal kids from other teams then brag about how great of a coach you are. That only proves that you're a good recruiter. Certain teams have done this for years. Looks like there is another one doing it now.
Posted By: jerry davis

Re: 4A Returning SQ's - 09/02/22 06:08 PM

Both that I mentioned they did develop through the punishers. I am a big believer of what is best for the kid. If they move to get better or have a better opportunity then good for them. I’m from Augusta and they are our biggest competition this year. All I care is that they are helping these kids move on to the next level. You will never hear Saferite brag about anything. He’s pretty humble.
Posted By: Steven Anderson

Re: 4A Returning SQ's - 09/02/22 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by jerry davis
Both that I mentioned they did develop through the punishers. I am a big believer of what is best for the kid. If they move to get better or have a better opportunity then good for them. I’m from Augusta and they are our biggest competition this year. All I care is that they are helping these kids move on to the next level. You will never hear Saferite brag about anything. He’s pretty humble.

Agreed. Can’t say that the same for the other coach there though. I’ve heard him bragging for years lol
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums