Kansas Wrestling

Pepsi or Coke?

Posted By: Bronco Wrestler

Pepsi or Coke? - 04/05/05 02:12 AM

which do you prefer? I myself prefer Pepsi
Posted By: Curtis Chenoweth

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/05/05 02:14 AM

I'm definetely a pepsi guy. I love it. Can't stand coke.
Posted By: Aaron Sweazy

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/05/05 02:16 AM

Coke leaves film on your teeth, Pepsi is more refreshing. On a side note I didn't start drinking soda until I was out of college wrestling.

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/05/05 02:18 AM

WHAT!?!? That's a long time without Pepsi, You gotta have a nice refeshing beverage such as Pepsi for breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, and for supper, I'd have it no other way...... and yes Coke is gross, It's way to acidy
Posted By: psychosteve

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/05/05 02:19 AM

you guys are on the very wrong track...you need to start thinking more along the lines of Mt. Dew....
live wire, code red, midnight thunder, tidal burst, there are so many options to choose from...
Posted By: Yo This Is TO

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/05/05 02:20 AM

water mmmm its so good after wrestling season

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/05/05 02:21 AM

We're just comparing Pepsi and Coke. Which do you prefer of the two.

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/05/05 02:22 AM

Actually if you do prefer other varieties that are mainstream feel free to add too the topic, Mt. Dew I can drink way too fast anyway, I can drink a can of Mt. Dew in under 20 seconds when hot, it is best drank hot as it goes down much easier..... But Pepsi is the still the ruler in my taste kingdom

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/05/05 02:24 AM

Best buy of pops- a 2 Liter, you can pick these up at most Dollar Generals, yes they just recently added name brand pop's, you can buy a 2 Liter for $1, actually $1.07 with tax here but you get the drift, better than $.50 a can at a machine, great deal if you don't mind carrying around a 2 Liter all day, which I don't because I usually drink it all anyway.

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/05/05 02:25 AM

I'm still gonna go with my beloved Pepsi. I wish I had one right now.

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/05/05 02:28 AM

I actually would have, but I have just finished some ice cream cones so I'm good for a while, it's a great way to cap off a night, a great bedtime snack
Posted By: Michael Malay

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/05/05 03:39 AM

Sometimes i get cravings for Mt. Dew.And then i go into gravy sweats and need red meat.
Posted By: SFoster

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/05/05 10:30 AM

Pepsi all the way!
Posted By: Scooby

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/05/05 11:30 AM

All you young lads- Its all about the Diet Vanilla Coke and watching your figure. I smooth soft blend of just the right amount of vanilla and the refreshing burst of coke.
Posted By: brentvoth

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/05/05 11:38 AM

gentleman, so many posts on this important topic and no mentions of the greatest beverage ever invented? i am shocked...Dr. Pepper is without a doubt the best choice when in need of a sweet sugary beverage.
Posted By: Ron James

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/05/05 12:21 PM

Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, best pop ever!
Posted By: W. Heights AD

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/05/05 12:49 PM

Pepsi~Sweazy I to am with you on that I did not drink a carbonated non-alcoholic from my 7th grade year until after my sophomore year in college when my season was ended due to an injury. I still did not drink it a month before season and during the entire season over the next few years.
Posted By: Mike Furches

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/05/05 01:31 PM

Pepsi Vs Coke - Pepsi
Diet Pepsi Vs Diet Coke - Diet Coke (Diet Dr. Pepper and others much better though.)

Back home (in the mountains of Tennessee) There are a couple of drinks that are great, Cheerwine and Dr. Enuf, both have web sites and you can order on line. Dr. Enuf actually invented Mt. Dew and they have the history and all on their web site. Cheerwine is the best pop, soda ever though.

By the way, best Root Beer by and far is Webbers down in Tulsa. The family actually invented the hamburger and the Root Beer comes from a stock in the 1800's. It is by far the best and if ever down there worth getting, puts Nu Way in Wichita to shame.

New drink that taste kind of like Cheerwine is Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, better than the regular Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper.

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/05/05 11:55 PM

Alrite my fountain drink phenoms---

1. Pepsi is the ruler you cannot argue with success and taste
2. Mt. Dew who doesn't love this drink?
3. Sierra Mist Lemon-Lime, oh yea it's kinda like that
4. Dr. Pepper there is something about it
5. "The Mix" Pepsi+Mt.Dew+Sierra Mist+Dr. Pepper who can't love them combined?

Mike you make some mentions of newer pop's I've never heard of, might have to try them sometime.... The Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper isn't too bad i've tried it and has good flavor, not as good as those of sonic but still good. Who can say they invented the hamburger, that's like saying you invented light and root beer isn't worth drinking even if you have 101234123487879857234 gallons for free, I'd rather water my lawn with it, but any other opinions?
Posted By: usawks1

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/06/05 01:58 PM

Mine is Diet Mt Dew ... a Pepsi product!
Posted By: lmitchell275

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/06/05 06:41 PM

Clearly the right answer is Dr.Pepper. I mean come on it is so good (also a different compmany) that both Pespi and Coke sell it. Plus Dr.Pepper is a Dr. Think about it Pepsi and Coke don't even have a title. No Mr., no Miss, no nothing.

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/06/05 06:43 PM

MILK is the best drink! Although a Bionic Burger shake ranks pretty high as does an Apple Sprite at Sonic.

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/06/05 07:41 PM

I heard that you can go through more than a gallon of milk a day. That's incredible. I don't see you ever having a broken bone.
Posted By: Gibby

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/08/05 10:11 PM

NOT ONE MENTION OF A SUICIDE!!!

What, am I the only one that thought, rootbeer/pepsi(coke)/orange/moutain dew/and pink lemonade was the best concoction ever from the fountain pops?

I don't do it now because my wife won't let me. Says I have to grow up. I hate it when she says that.

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/09/05 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bronco Wrestler:

sorry to quote myself, but i did mention a suicide, but called by a different name as i didn't want to offend anyone, so i used the easy choice.
Posted By: Chase

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/09/05 06:33 PM

I'm a Coke man...but Code Red rules over all!!!

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/09/05 11:27 PM

When I buy a Code Red, I go to the counter and scream CODE RED like they do in the commercials.

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/10/05 04:56 AM

Now Gibby aren't you a little too young to be doing that? SHEESH grow up a little bit and stop acting like your a teenager, show some maturity , and drink Livewire anyway, the Orange is waaaaaaay better have a nice day

LOL

Alex
Posted By: LoveToWrestle

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/10/05 06:06 PM

Between coke and pepsi, i would have to go w/ coke, but the supreme ruler would deff. have to be Dr. Pepper! The only pepsi i like is wild cherry pepsi, and that blue pepsi....what ever happened to that, i thought it was delicious!
Posted By: We_The_Cocks

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/14/05 02:28 AM

Overall I'd say Pepsi products. I mean if you are gonna drink a pop straight its gonna be a Pepsi product. If you are gonna make a mixed drink...it's mixed with....you guessed it a Pepsi product. I rest my case, Pepsi is the better pop.

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/14/05 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gibby:
NOT ONE MENTION OF A SUICIDE!!!

What, am I the only one that thought, rootbeer/pepsi(coke)/orange/moutain dew/and pink lemonade was the best concoction ever from the fountain pops?

I don't do it now because my wife won't let me. Says I have to grow up. I hate it when she says that.
You can order that in the Irish Palace in Chapman and they usually will know what you are talking about.
Posted By: iFeelFat

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/14/05 02:45 AM

off the subject, but this reminded me of a funny conversation I overheard in a diner in maysville.

waitress: "you wanna coke with that?"

guy: "yeah."

waitress: " What kind?"

guy: "Dr. Pepper"

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/14/05 11:00 AM

Happens in the south all of the time as all soft drinks are called coke, then you tell them what kind of coke.

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/14/05 11:02 AM

When I was young, I worked at a pool. All of us had to work the snack bar at one time or another. I use to give kids carbonated water straight and tell them that Coke was trying out a new drink and I was to let them have it for free. I'd fill my glass with regular water and show them how I was drinking it.

"This stuff is great, what do you think? (Sip)."

"(Gag). Yeah, it's pretty good. Thanks mister."

Then they would walk off and never come back to the Snack Bar again.
Posted By: wrestler17105

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/14/05 12:20 PM

wow another topic that has absolutely nothing to do with wrestling. i guess that's because there is no wrestling to talk about.

and by the way Vanilla Pepsi is running a tie with Code Red for me

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/14/05 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wrestler17105:
wow another topic that has absolutely nothing to do with wrestling. i guess that's because there is no wrestling to talk about.

and by the way Vanilla Pepsi is running a tie with Code Red for me
It sort of has to do with wrestling. A lot of wrestlers don't partake of pop during wrestling season. I know that for my son, after Saturday he is looking so forward to getting to drink pop again. We still try to not do the sugar drinks but do take in diet and fruit juices, actually fruit juices all year round. So that makes it for many, sort of wrestling related. Code Red is pretty good, I just got through trying a Diet Rooster Booster, Vanilla, Diet Dew from Quick Trip and it was pretty good. Saw the billboard and I thought, "Why not?"
Posted By: SEKcoach

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/14/05 04:18 PM

PEPSI RULES!!!!
Posted By: Ron James

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/14/05 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bronco Wrestler:
Alrite my fountain drink phenoms---

1. Pepsi is the ruler you cannot argue with success and taste
2. Mt. Dew who doesn't love this drink?
3. Sierra Mist Lemon-Lime, oh yea it's kinda like that
4. Dr. Pepper there is something about it

Mike you make some mentions of newer pop's I've never heard of, might have to try them sometime.... The Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper isn't too bad i've tried it and has good flavor, not as good as those of sonic but still good. Who can say they invented the hamburger, that's like saying you invented light and root beer isn't worth drinking even if you have 101234123487879857234 gallons for free, I'd rather water my lawn with it, but any other opinions?
But Barq's Root Beer at least has caffeine!!!
Posted By: Michael Malay

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/14/05 05:53 PM

I am addicted to MT. DEW.
Posted By: wrestler17105

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/14/05 06:10 PM

Code red practically runs through my veins i drink so much of it
Posted By: LHS_Wrassler

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/14/05 06:51 PM

Ok, Ok, Ok, all those pops are good but you forgot the BEST EVER... IBC Cream Soda, there is no argument when it comes to that good ol' fashioned cream soda!!!

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/14/05 07:23 PM

That pop is nasty. I tried it once and couldn't even get my son to finish it off. IBC Root Beer pretty good, Cream Soday, YUK!
Posted By: usawks1

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/14/05 07:27 PM

I am drinking the heck of Diet Mt. Dew! I am trying to collect as many itunes tops as I can.
Posted By: Dan the Man

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 04/14/05 07:38 PM

My parents are from the South and the only soda we got was RC. I still like RC better than Coke or Pepsi. If I had to choose from those two it would be Coke. Also if you have travelled overseas try some of their soft drinks. Inca Cola is my favorite. Go to sodapopstop.com to check out some of the cola drinks thet sell there. Also after working at UPS for years one gets used to drinking Jolt Cola. Tastes terrible but enough caffeine to help you get thru the shift.
Posted By: Jim Gaither

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 06/15/05 11:25 PM

RC,, wow,, have not had one of those for a while. Used to drink them when we lived in Montgomery, AL.

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 06/15/05 11:28 PM

RC is definitely a classic.
Posted By: Rico_Suave

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 06/15/05 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by brentvoth:
gentleman, so many posts on this important topic and no mentions of the greatest beverage ever invented? i am shocked...Dr. Pepper is without a doubt the best choice when in need of a sweet sugary beverage.
I have to hand it to ya DP is the greatest, but since this is a Coke/Pepsi thing, then definitely Pepsi. Coke can like take the acid off of a battery so what do you think that does to your insides?
Posted By: ibleedpurple

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 06/16/05 12:44 AM

IBC softdrinks are the best but between pepsi and coke i gotta go with pepsi
Posted By: AfternoonDelight

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 06/16/05 02:22 AM

im going with pepsie. but the old school coke commercials are way better than pepsi ones.

(i like coke too)
Posted By: Maniac

Re: Pepsi or Coke? - 06/16/05 02:17 PM

Bronco Wrestler loves his pepsi, but when he was cutting in Texas, he had to drink coke...Texas is not a Pepsi friendly state.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums