Kansas Wrestling

Wrestlers Summer Jobs

Posted By: Bronco Wrestler

Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/03/05 11:50 PM

What's yours? Your Summer Plans?

My job this summer is a custom harvester, I had been a lifeguard for the past 2 summer thoughs.

My plan is to enjoy my summer and drink as many refreshments as possible and meet some very nice ladies.

Alex
Posted By: m&m145

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/04/05 01:35 AM

Hey i'm lifegaurding but i am also workin for are highschool this summer so i can make some money.
Posted By: acbulldog

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/04/05 02:35 AM

you guys should do how they do at labette they have a rent a wrestler were you do odd jobs for people around your community.
Posted By: Pups4Ever

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/04/05 03:01 PM

I've worked at Wal-Mart since after my sophomore year in high school.

YEAH, BABY!!!! ALWAYS LOW PRICES... ALWAYS!
Posted By: Noble130

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/07/05 06:02 PM

hmm, i used to lifeguard, now i mow, raise my calves, work at food mart, and do other miscellanius jobs, who knows maybe a big tornado will hit us again and i can go back to work at Rolling Hills with the line crew, yeah baby!!!
Posted By: wrestling is cool

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/07/05 07:00 PM

I will be working at good ole McDonalds and as a lifeguard

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/08/05 02:08 AM

Good Ol' McDonalds? You want fries with that.... lol
Posted By: wrestling is cool

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/08/05 01:14 PM

It is better that sitting in a combine for hours upon hours at a time. I wish you luck though on the ladies you impressed me last year. You gave a tremendous effeort and I congratulate you hope you succeed this year
Posted By: Computerized Shoes

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/08/05 05:22 PM

I am the current owner of Gossett's Lawn Service.
If you need a complete lawn restoration or any of the following give me a call:

Seed inducing (sprigging, seeding, sodding)
Fertilization
Overseeding
Dethatching
Tree and bush trimming
Various Lawn grooming
Edging, trimming and of course
Mowing

Shout me a holla...

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/08/05 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wrestling is cool:
It is better that sitting in a combine for hours upon hours at a time. I wish you luck though on the ladies you impressed me last year. You gave a tremendous effeort and I congratulate you hope you succeed this year
You only sit in it for about 8 hours a day, then it's party time. The girl situation is very good where you in a new town every week or so. I will give you some updates as my year progresses
Posted By: 5arulesinkc

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/09/05 03:08 AM

Just wanted to comment on the rent a wrestler. When I wrestled @ Labette, Two chics from the College called up Jody and asked if they could rent out a couple of wrestlers. They took us to dinner and the movies. Not a bad summer job.

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/09/05 04:28 AM

Sweet, I want to be rent-a-wrestler for Labette
Posted By: Chase

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/09/05 05:03 PM

That is very *cartman voice* sweeeeeet...
Posted By: Marbla

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/09/05 07:12 PM

Last summer I worked in a grain elevator during wheat harvest.

14 hour days, 7 days a week.

Though, the $800 paychecks were lovely.

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/09/05 07:26 PM

yea Seth I know the feeling, my dad works for the Coop but he usually supervises the young High School aged or a little older kids during harvest. The paychecks are very nice but long hours are another story but he's done it for 20+ yeas and enjoys it. We have a kid on our wrestling team that does it and likes it. I guess you have to be into that kinda thing.
Posted By: Marbla

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/09/05 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bronco Wrestler:
yea Seth I know the feeling, my dad works for the Coop but he usually supervises the young High School aged or a little older kids during harvest. The paychecks are very nice but long hours are another story but he's done it for 20+ yeas and enjoys it. We have a kid on our wrestling team that does it and likes it. I guess you have to be into that kinda thing.
I have to say, it did give me a similar feeling that wrestling gave me. I felt like a bigger man doing all of that labor. Though, the heat was beastly.

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/10/05 04:58 AM

Yes the heat is brutle, there's no other way to describe it.... but the pay is very good, but I'm on the opposite end that deal this year (I did what you did last year for a little bit during harvest to help the Coop b/c they needed it, long story) but this year I'll be one supplying the wheat
Posted By: iFeelFat

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/14/05 02:01 AM

roof houses and life gaurd, become a contract hitman
Posted By: We_The_Cocks

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/14/05 02:15 AM

Worst Job but at the same time good job to lose weight is to work in the oil field. It sucks. 110 degree days, all your body that isn't covered up by sleeves or jeans is covered in black oil so it brings the suns rays straight to you. But of course like any job that takes labor, it's decent paying. Plus then I have the farm job and mowing jobs on the weekends.
Posted By: Michael Malay

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/14/05 05:49 PM

I am a Life Guard, an Umpire, and a Janitor.

Get a college degree and DON'T become a janitor it SUX.
I loved staring at the hot chicks at the pool tho.
Posted By: LHS_Wrassler

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/14/05 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Michael Malay:
I am a Life Guard,

Wow... who would let you be a life guard... j/k. Anywho I work at the local Scronic, i mean Sonic! LOL
Posted By: Gibby

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/15/05 12:39 AM

I'm working with one of the acting troops as a talking mime.

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/15/05 02:00 AM

Gibby, isn't that a little daring of you, not talking that is?
Posted By: Michael Malay

Re: Wrestlers Summer Jobs - 04/15/05 08:47 AM

I'm more of a flotation device.
© 2024 Wrestling Talk Forums