Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
The Name Game - Nominations Welcome #143582 03/13/09 01:22 PM
ReDPloyd Offline OP
OP Offline
This is it. This is the "March Madness" of wrestling. This is the time of year that I am stressed to the hilt, insanely uneasy, can't sleep worth squat, and am incredibly paranoid. My wife loves this time of year (NOT!!!). She even called me out the other night for being on this talk forum so much. She thinks I have an online girlfriend or something. Little does she know, and I am proud of her for knowing that much, I LOVE WRESTLING (by the way, my wife Debbie is an incredible woman, and through 18 1/2 years of marriage, she is still the love of my life).

I dedicate this post to my all time favorite Kansas Kids' Federation grappling name - Tim Wrestler.

Without further ado, here are my "All Name Teams".

All Presidential Team

Zak Kennedy, Carter Curran, Grant Gooch, Easton Taylor, Annaleah Johnson, Tyler Lund, Jacob Adams, Lincoln Stripling, Bryan Wilson, Clinton Foulk, Blake Hoover, Kaylee Harding and Jackson Hartley.

All Towns in Kansas Team

Jon Pratt, Donovan Colby, Hayden Newton, Jaden Atwood, Stephan Baldwin, Colton Hutchison, Logan Sterling, Hayden Perry, Douglas Duerksen, Abby Cunningham, Jackson Russell, Anthony Capul, Logan Godsey and Luke McPherson.

All Automotive Team

Brandon Dodge, Travis Bentley, K-Von Ford, Hudson Swift, William Chrysler, Mercedes Gassmann, Cooper Curran and Chevy Sartin.

All Western Team

Kassidy Leiszler, Jesse Mackey, Dalton Rothchild, Wyatt Cell, Dakotah Whiteley, Clint Rogers, Cody Hill, Levi Buckridge, Wyatt Wolken, Cheyenne Niblack, Dylan Miller, Tucker Whitworth, Mason Garrett, Gunner Elder, Zeb Speer, Dusty Cook, Kayne Eldridge, Kolton Misner and Zackery Weber.

All Rock and Roll Team

Houston Idol, Jerry Garcia, Tyler Van Zandt, Jagger Reese and Santana Colbert. Honorable mention - Tristan Star and Kade Rockers.

All Wildlife Team

Clayton Lamb, Brennan Bass, Spencer Bird, Angus Jones and Jerad Hawks.

All "Kids I Don't Want to Wrestle Because of Their Name" Team

Maximus Sublett, Gunner Murray, Colton Steele, Chase Bloodgood, Ryan Savage, Matthew Stack, Stetson Loader, Storm Pracht, Andrew Cannon, Gatlin Hoch, Stone Reese, Damien Evans, Boo Dryden, Zach Gable (related to Dan?), Bubba Wilson, Dalton Armstrong, Cade Creed (remember Apollo) and Bryson Nuckles.

Well there you have it. If you have a nomination for any of these teams that I missed, do not hesitate to add them to this post. If you have other "All Name Teams" (i.e. All Winter Team (Mark Blizzard, Derek Frost, etc.), put them up on the forum as well.

Good luck to all these young gladiators at Subs. They are a special breed.

Lee Girard
Re: The Name Game - Nominations Welcome [Re: ReDPloyd] #143594 03/13/09 02:18 PM
coyotecaller Offline
Big air team. Jhett Ostrom.

John Ostrom
Re: The Name Game - Nominations Welcome [Re: coyotecaller] #143597 03/13/09 02:42 PM
D
DamonParker Offline
D
All "Mythical Animal/Awesome Wrestler Name" Team:

Griffin Matney

The fact that girls are forced to wrestle at state in the middle of the week is laughably sexist.
Re: The Name Game - Nominations Welcome [Re: DamonParker] #143601 03/13/09 03:19 PM
H
HEADUP Offline
H
we've got a few that fit into your categories
wildlife: hunter honeycutt, andrew forrest, peyton WILDerman, matthew buck
western: garren honeycutt, levi kester, dillon roedel,
hollywood: channing neilson, blayne balwin, trace baldwin, cruse blair
unbeatable: austin winner
double trouble (confusing as heck for a coach): zach sharp/ zak hensley, jacob durosette/ jake haake, blayne baldwin/ blaine dunstan, tyler hensley/tyler kester, kyle loy/kylan dixon, austin haake/austin winner, dylan flora/dillon roedel, brendon ishamura/ brandon mlekus, peyton wilderman/clayton haake
band of brothers: gunner, tyler, and zak hensley- clayton, jake, and austin haake- wes and will jameson- garren and hunter honeycutt- tyler and levi kester
religious: matthew, john, luke and two christians.

Last edited by suckerpunch; 03/13/09 03:20 PM.

"with attitude, will, and some spirit"
Re: The Name Game - Nominations Welcome [Re: HEADUP] #143602 03/13/09 03:25 PM
J
Jeff Broadbent Offline
J
Dylan Gowin - and he usually does GO WIN!!

Good luck to all.

Jeff

Re: The Name Game - Nominations Welcome [Re: HEADUP] #143605 03/13/09 04:03 PM
ReDPloyd Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: suckerpunch

double trouble (confusing as heck for a coach): zach sharp/ zak hensley, jacob durosette/ jake haake, blayne baldwin/ blaine dunstan, tyler hensley/tyler kester, kyle loy/kylan dixon, austin haake/austin winner, dylan flora/dillon roedel, brendon ishamura/ brandon mlekus, peyton wilderman/clayton haake

band of brothers: gunner, tyler, and zak hensley- clayton, jake, and austin haake- wes and will jameson- garren and hunter honeycutt- tyler and levi kester

Double Trouble

Matthew Stack/Matthew Paxton/Matt Schmidt, Michael Carlson/Michael Stack/Michael Stukel/Mike Golubski, Jacob Paxton/Jacob Gadwood/Jacob Spurlock

Band of Brothers

Devon, Jacob and Derek Spurlock - Matthew and Michael Stack - Stephen and Andrew Tajague - Mathew and Jacob Paxton - James and Anthony Macaluso

And a new category: All "They Have to be Good" Team

Kenny Super

Thanks for playing suckerpunch.

Lee Girard
Re: The Name Game - Nominations Welcome [Re: ReDPloyd] #143614 03/13/09 05:32 PM
coyotecaller Offline
Band of brothers.
Jhett, Justin, Joel and Jace Ostrom

John Ostrom
Re: The Name Game - Nominations Welcome [Re: coyotecaller] #143617 03/13/09 05:42 PM
W
wrstlmom1970 Offline
W
Not too sure what happened. I thought I had posted this a little while ago, but it does not appear to be here.

Band of Brothers
Dakota, Luke, Lane and Wyatt Hayes
Zach and Theron Tucker

Sandra Hayes

Wrestle your hardest and leave it all on the mat everytime.
Re: The Name Game - Nominations Welcome [Re: wrstlmom1970] #143618 03/13/09 05:50 PM
CJA Offline
Don't forget about the Seaton army.

Re: The Name Game - Nominations Welcome [Re: CJA] #143951 03/16/09 09:58 AM
ReDPloyd Offline OP
OP Offline
From all the chatter yesterday, I am adding a new team, I just need names to go with it:

The All "Non-Resident of the State of Kansas" Team

Lee Girard
Re: The Name Game - Nominations Welcome [Re: ReDPloyd] #144076 03/17/09 04:52 PM
C Schritter Offline
band of brothers- Tyler Matthew and Braden Schritter. Matt and Braden are twins that both wreslted the same weight all year. We should also add tourture on parent team where as matt and Braden met at sub's in the back side of their bracket.

leave it all on the mat every time!
chris schritter
Re: The Name Game - Nominations Welcome [Re: C Schritter] #145126 03/26/09 02:45 PM
Cyclone Offline
Another one for band of brothers-Chris, Brandon, and Kyle Baldwin. I'm Chris and I'm now coaching my little brothers as I am too old to wrestle club anymore.

-Chris

Live YOUR life, not the life others want you to live.

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 142 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
CorbinPickerill, ptv, Dane Edwards, Mikemacias, tcox
12298 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,943
Posts250,375
Members12,298
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)