Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: college bound ks seniors [Re: Husker Fan] #168731 04/16/10 05:04 PM
B
BrandonPigorsch Offline
B
Chance Davis of Clay Center Community High School verbally committed to DII Colorado School of Mines. Chance was a 3x state qualifier and 4th place finisher this past season. Great wrestler and student 3.9 GPA 33ACT score. I am very proud of Chance and I know that he has what it takes to be a very good college wrestler.

Brandon Pigorsch
Head Wrestling Coach
Clay Center Community High School
Re: college bound ks seniors [Re: Dean Welsh] #168732 04/16/10 05:04 PM
J
Jim Gaither Offline
J
Originally Posted By: dwelsh
I am President Obama and I am providing a $900 trillion dollar stimulus package so that all kids that wrestled in HS, can wrestle at any D1 school of their choice.

Dean, please consider removing this post from this topic. There are several other topics that you can discuss politics on.

Re: college bound ks seniors [Re: Jim Gaither] #168733 04/16/10 05:17 PM
D
Dean Welsh Offline
D
Jim,

The point was that any one can say that I, "am Coach X and athlete Y is going to Iowa State." Hence supporting the gentleman that said he needed more info to post confirmed college bound seniors.

Dean

PS: I thought it was funny. Maybe 99 out of a 100 didn't.

D. Dean Welsh, Junction City
***Dean plays well with others!!! ;-)
Re: college bound ks seniors [Re: lakemats] #168742 04/16/10 06:27 PM
Coach Davies Offline
Derrick Weller of Piper signed with Lindenwood University this afternoon. Congratulations Derrick I am proud of you. Lindenwood is getting a great wrestler and an even better young man. I know his family is very proud of him as well. All the work has paid off!

Zach Davies
SMNW Cougar Wrestling
Cougar Kids Wrestling
zdavies001@gmail.com
Re: college bound ks seniors [Re: smokeycabin] #168744 04/16/10 07:06 PM
wrestlerecruiter Offline
I had the privilege of meeting with and touring Xavier (Fisher), Manhattan HS, when he visited our campus. I found him to be a very humble yet engaging young man; quiet at first, but not for long!
PCC will be a very good fit for him academically as well as on the mat. He will receive a lot of individualized attention in the classroom, and will benefit from Coach Carroll’s mentoring on and off the mat.

Stacey Kisner Fisher
620-388-6240
Re: college bound ks seniors [Re: wrestlerecruiter] #168752 04/17/10 12:00 AM
H
Husker Fan Offline
H
Wow I have a lot to update on the list tomorrow. I know I said tonight but this old guy is tired from a long week. I will be fresher tomorrow morning. I promise first thing in the morning.

Vince Nowak
Kansas College Wrestling Fund Supporter
Please join the fight with your contributions

Re: college bound ks seniors [Re: Husker Fan] #168769 04/17/10 10:51 AM
H
Husker Fan Offline
H
I have already announced Steve Cooksley but here is a fuller resume I received from Newman Universtiy on his signing.

Steven Cooksley (Topeka, Kan. - Seaman HS)
Cooksley will join the Jets after a successful career at Seaman High School in Topeka, Kan., where he posted a 96-36 career record. A two-time placer at the Kansas 5A State Championship, Cooksley finished sixth in the 189 lb. weight class in 2009, and capped his high school career with a third place state finish in 2010. He was honored for his achievements by being named a First Team All-City selection in both 2009 and 2010.

Vince Nowak

Re: college bound ks seniors [Re: Husker Fan] #168770 04/17/10 10:56 AM
H
Husker Fan Offline
H
Here is another private message announcement I received yesterday.

Micah Flora-Swick - from Gardner Edgerton will attend Cornell College and wrestle for the NCAA III Rams.

Micah is a two time state placer in 5A. Career 120-45. This year he tied the single season school win record at 39 (Tied with Isenberg and Curtis.) He won the Johnson County Classic tournament this year at 140.

Cornell is a selective private liberal arts college in Mt Vernon, Iowa. Cornell competes in the tough Iowa Intercollegiate Conference. Micah is projected to wrestler 141 next year.

Vince Nowak

Re: college bound ks seniors [Re: Husker Fan] #168771 04/17/10 11:18 AM
H
Husker Fan Offline
H
I currently have eight new wrestlers for the list. I need to try to find some additional information on two of them still so I am almost there. The list will be updated soon. Thank you all for your information. I think it is great to see all these Kansas wrestlers going on to pursue their education and wrestling at such fine universities and colleges. I know all of you parents, high school and future college colleges are very proud of these fine young men. Truly fine work and accomplishments by all of you!

Vince Nowak

Re: college bound ks seniors [Re: Husker Fan] #168783 04/17/10 12:33 PM
H
Husker Fan Offline
H
This is quite a list of additions today with eight new wrestlers. Please watch me closely on this one because with so many there is a high chance of error and I want to correct any errors. Here goes:

Evon Royal of Junction City High School will be wrestling next year at Dana College. Here is what one of his coaches Stand Up King had to say about Evon:

Evon Royal (4-time state qualifier, 3rd in 2009, state runner-up 2010) will be signing with Dana College today. Great Kid and I wish him the best!

I will let also let their own coaches great description announce these two following wrestlers.

Chance Davis of Clay Center Community High School verbally committed to DII Colorado School of Mines. Chance was a 3x state qualifier and 4th place finisher this past season. Great wrestler and student 3.9 GPA 33ACT score. I am very proud of Chance and I know that he has what it takes to be a very good college wrestler.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Derrick Weller of Piper signed with Lindenwood University this afternoon. Congratulations Derrick I am proud of you. Lindenwood is getting a great wrestler and an even better young man. I know his family is very proud of him as well. All the work has paid off!

I will add that Derrick Weller is a three time state placer including a 3rd Place finish in 2010.

Cody Wildin and Dillon Wildin of Marion High School will be wrestling next year at Pratt Community College. Cody Wildin is a two time state placer, including a 2nd place finish in 2009 and 4th in 2010. Dillon Wildin is also a two time state placer including a 6th place finish in 2008 and 4th place in 2010.

Micah Flora-Swick of Gardner Edgerton High School a two time state placer (4th in 2009 and 5th 2010) will be wrestling next year at Cornell College in Mt. Vernon, Iowa.

Justin French of Shawnee Mission North is a 2010 state qualifier who will be wrestling next year at Northwestern College (Iowa).

Andrew Jones also of Shawnee Mission North, 6th place in 2010, will be wrestling next year at Bacone College (Oklahoma).

Wow that was a lot. Truly watch me on this one and let me know of anything that needs to be adjusted. Thank you.

Congratulations and good luck to all of you in your academics and wrestling in college next year.

2010 Seniors:

Reported to be wrestling next year:

Cade Blair---Old Dominion University (Verbal committment)
Kyle Caylor---South Dakota State University
Staven Cooksley---Newman University
Chance Davis---Colorado School of Mines
Joey Dozier---Fort Hays State University
Christian Duckens---Pratt Community College
Xavier Fisher---Pratt Community College
Micah Flora-Swick---Cornell College (Iowa)
Justin French---Northwestern College (Iowa)
Sean Gaither---Fort Hays State University
Josh Hanson---Baker University
Andrew Jones---Bacone College (Oklahoma)
Parker Madl---University of Oklahoma
Evon Royal---Dana College
Brandon Vasquez---Labette Community College
Derrick Weller---Lindenwood University
Cody Wildin---Pratt Community College
Dillon Wildin---Pratt Community College

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Former Kansas wrestlers reported to be wrestling at a new university:

Dondre Davis Class of 2009---Pratt CC
Phillip Henes Class of 2008---Baker University

Please let me know if any of the above information is incorrect and needs to be changed or if any additions or deletions need to be made to the above list. On additions it helps if I receive a confirmation by posting or private message from the wrestler, a parent, high school coach or college coach. Also it helps if I can get any accomplishments like state championships, state placing or qualifying, league titles so I can make special mention of that in the announcement with the listing. A link to a newspaper article of the signing is also a good confirmation source. Thank you.

Vince Nowak

Re: college bound ks seniors [Re: Husker Fan] #168788 04/17/10 02:00 PM
H
HEADUP Offline
H
great thread vince, and all this time ks wrestling was supposed to be down this year. great job kids, best of luck to you all!

"with attitude, will, and some spirit"
Re: college bound ks seniors [Re: HEADUP] #168793 04/17/10 02:36 PM
H
Husker Fan Offline
H
Thank you, Headup.

I found this website today after reading on a topic on the Mat.com concerning the value of wrestling in college. One poster recommended that the other posters look into an organization that was started by Joe Heskett a former champion college wrestler that is designed to help students, parents and coaches to learn how to apply the positive attributes gained in athletics to successfully apply to all aspects in life. It appears to be a worthwhile organization with a lot of good and free information for all. I think it would be especially worthwhile to share it with all young wrestlers entering college as they prepare for their college life and most importantly for their life after college.

http://www.hleadership.com/team-h/

I would recommend getting on the home page and to start exploring the website. It appears to have some good articles and information. Here is a message about it that I found in doing that.

Do you believe participation in sport can provide invaluable life lessons?

Do you believe sport can do more to benefit our youth and their long term life success?

Success is not automatic, it is developed. Education combined with positive influences and consistency unite for life success well after sport. The percentage of athletes that make it pro are discouraging if not down right demoralizing. Let’s prepare our youth to expect more from their participation in sport. Let’s do more then simply tell our youth and expect sport to instill concrete values and a sound core belief system. Let’s show our youth. Let’s educate them, empower them and build the confidence and awareness necessary to see beyond sports glory. Regardless of talent the real world awaits and preparation, exactly the same as sport, is a vital key.

Let’s unite and rebuild America’s youth by working together to educate, mentor and prepare all sport participants to find their personal greatness and transfer those talents to be successful in the most important game of all, life!

Welcome to the new h Leadership.

The h Leadership Team

Vince Nowak

Re: college bound ks seniors [Re: Husker Fan] #168809 04/17/10 10:51 PM
H
Husker Fan Offline
H
I have the program from the 3/10/2010 Metro Kansas vs. Missouri Classic and it in several wrestler had their college wrestling plans declared. Some of these are undecided on a specific school but I am going to include those under a new category Undecided But Planning To Wrestle In College Next Year. I am only including those in the Metro program who are not already on the list. The following information was derived from the Metro program:

Trevor Boyer, of Mill Valley High School, 2nd Place State 2010, 1st Place 2009. Trevor is listed as undecided planning to wrestle 125 in college next year.

Denzell Davis, of Fort Scott High School, 2nd Place State 2010. Denzell is listed as wrestling at Labette Community College next year.

Brett LaMar, of Silver Lake High School, 2nd Place State 2010. Brett is listed as attending New Mexico State University with an interest in majoring in Professional Golf Management. It does not state that Brett is planning to wrestle so I will list Brett as undecided for now.

Kane Lovvorn, of Holton High School, 2 time state placer including 5th in 2010. Kane is listed as interested in Labette CC, Ft. Hays, Colorado Juco and York.

Bryce Hood, of Louisburg High School, 2nd Place State 2010, 3rd State 2009 and 2008. Bryce is listed as undecided but plans to wrestle in college.

Jake Walker, of St. Thomas Aquinas High School, 4 time state placer including a 2nd Place State 2010, member of the Aquinas 2007 5A State Championship team. He is also tied for the Aquinas all time career victories with 143. Jake is listed as planning to attend either the United States Coast Guard Academy or the United States Merchant Marine Academy. I believe Jake is planning to wrestle in college.

Trip Hiller, of Olathe South High School, 2010 State Champion and 3rd in 2009. Trip is listed as attending the United States Naval Academy Prep School for one year then the US Naval Academy. I believe I saw that he was planning to wrestle in a earlier signing reported in the Kansas City Star.

Todd Curtis, of Gardner Edgerton High School, 2nd Place State 2010 and 2009, 4th in 2008. Todd is listed as planning to wrestle in college but undecided on a college.

Austin Willis of Shawnee Heights High School, 3 time state placer. Austin is listed as signing with Emporia State University to run track and play football.

Jeramie Maus, of Tonganoxie High School, Regional and League Champion. Jeramie is listed as attending Fort Hays State to play football.

David Blazevic, of Olathe North High School, three time state placer including a 3rd place finish in 2009. Also member of Olathe North State Championship Football team. David is listed as planning on attending Pittsburg State for Exercise Science.

Nick Pearch, of Blue Valley High School, 3rd Place State 2010, 2nd Place State 2009, 6th Place 2008. Nick is listed as planning to wrestle in college but undecided. His major is listed as Sports Medicine or Construction.

Ryan Kincaid, of Bishop Miege High School, 5th place state placer 2010, Brute Adidas All-American Greco champ 2009, Freestyle runner up 2009. Member of the 2009 Bishop Miege State Championship football team. His college plans are listed as undecided.

Congratulations and good luck to all of you in your academics, wrestling and other pursuits in college next year.

2010 Seniors:

Cade Blair of Valley Center HS---Old Dominion University (Verbal committment)
Kyle Caylor of Wichita NW HS---South Dakota State University
Staven Cooksley of Topeka Seaman HS---Newman University
Chance Davis of Clay Center HS---Colorado School of Mines
Denzell Davis of Fort Scott HS---Labette Community College
Joey Dozier of Garden Cty HS---Fort Hays State University
Christian Duckens of Wichita Heights HS---Pratt Community College
Xavier Fisher of Manhattan HS---Pratt Community College
Micah Flora-Swick of Gardner Edgerton HS---Cornell College (Iowa)
Justin French of SM North HS---Northwestern College (Iowa)
Sean Gaither of Wichita NW HS---Fort Hays State University
Josh Hanson of Baldwin City HS---Baker University
Trip Hiller of Olathe South HS---US Naval Academy Prep School one year then US Naval Academy
Andrew Jones of SM North HS---Bacone College (Oklahoma)
Parker Madl of Blue Valley HS---University of Oklahoma
Evon Royal of Junction City HS---Dana College
Brandon Vasquez of Dodge City HS---Labette Community College
Derrick Weller of Piper HS---Lindenwood University
Cody Wildin of Marion HS --Pratt Community College
Dillon Wildin of Marion HS---Pratt Community College

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dondre Davis Class of 2009 of Wichita Heights HS---Pratt CC
Phillip Henes Class of 2008 of St. Thomas Aquinas High School, Labette CC 2009---Baker University

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some 2010 Seniors who have expressed interest in wrestling next year but undecided as to school:

Trevor Boyer---Mill Valley High School
Todd Curtis---Gardner Edgerton High School
Bryce Hood---Louisburg High School
Kane Lovvorn---Holton High School
Nick Pearch---Blue Valley High School
Nathan Reed---Colby High School
Blaine Smith---Salina South High School
Jake Walker---St. Thomas Aquinas High School--US Coast Guard Academy or US Merchant Marine Academy listed as primary interests

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some 2010 Senior Wrestlers who are planning on attending college next year and participating in other sports or pursuing other interests:

David Blazevic---Olathe North HS is listed as attending Pittsburg State for Exercise Science
B.J. Finney---Andale HS plans to play football at Kansas State University
Ryan Kincaid---Bishop Miege HS is plans are listed as undecided
Mark Kolmer---Emporia HS has signed to play football at Washburn University
Brett LaMar--- Silver Lake HS is listed as attending New Mexico State with in interest in a Professional Golf Mangagement Major
Jeramie Maus---Tonganoxie HS is listed as attending Fort Hays State to play football
Jason Seibel---Salina South HS will play football next year at Butler County CC
Austin Willis---Shawnee Heights HS listed as signed with Emporia State University to run track and play football

Please let me know if any of the above information is incorrect and needs to be changed or if any additions or deletions need to be made to the above list. On additions it helps if I receive a confirmation by posting or private message from the wrestler, a parent, high school coach or college coach. Also it helps if I can get any accomplishments like state championships, state placing or qualifying, league titles so I can make special mention of that in the announcement with the listing. A link to a newspaper article of the signing is also a good confirmation source. Thank you.

Last edited by Husker Fan; 04/20/10 01:36 AM. Reason: Kolmer, Finney, Smith, Seibel and Reed Updates

Vince Nowak

Re: college bound ks seniors [Re: Husker Fan] #168863 04/18/10 08:12 PM
H
Husker Fan Offline
H
Today I wanted to feature one of our excellent 2010 senior wrestlers who has signed to participate in another sport in college. Mark Kolmer of Emporia High School has signed to play football next year at Washburn University. I have followed this Mark's wrestling career since he has been in about the sixth or seventh grade. I have always been impressed with his athletic skills since I first saw him wrestle. I think he is one of the best all around athletes that I have seen in the last five years in Kansas high school wrestling. You just don't see the three sport star athlete as much now in high school athletics. Mark was this type of athlete.

Here is what is reported about Mark on the Washburn football website in their recruiting announcements.

Mark Kolmer, Linebacker
6-1 | 212 | Emporia, Kan. | Emporia High School

Background: At Emporia High School, he was a unanimous all-Centennial league selection as a senior while earning second team all-league honors on defense as well as first team all-state honors at running back … rushed for 817 yards as a junior en route to honorable mention all-state honors ; finished third in state wrestling … finished second in the state in the javelin … earned second team offense and defense honors as a junior … as a sophomore he was a second team all-league pick on defense … also finished second in state in the javelin as well as second in state wrestling … as a freshman he finished sixth in wrestling and in the javelin … high school coach was Bill Lowe.

To complete Mark's wrestling resume, I will add that Mark was undefeated this year in winning 5A 215 with a 37-0 record. Mark is a four time state placer for Emporia also taking 3rd in 2009, 2nd in 2008 as a sophomore and he was 6th as a freshman in 2007.

We are going to miss you in wrestling, Mark. But I want to congratulate you on your great high school total athletic career. I wish you the best of luck in college with both your academics and football. Congratulations to your Mom and Dad, too. I will update the list above to include you in the other sports category on the list.

Last edited by Husker Fan; 04/18/10 08:17 PM. Reason: last two sentences first paragraph

Vince Nowak

Re: college bound ks seniors [Re: Husker Fan] #168877 04/18/10 10:57 PM
D
doug747 Offline
D
That is a good idea, since Wrestling a nd Football compliment each other. Don't forget BJ FInney, playing football at KState

Re: college bound ks seniors [Re: doug747] #168881 04/19/10 01:49 AM
H
Husker Fan Offline
H
Originally Posted By: doug747
That is a good idea, since Wrestling a nd Football compliment each other. Don't forget BJ FInney, playing football at KState

Doug, I did not know that about B.J. Finney. I was hoping that he was going to wrestle in college. I found this video about his intention to play football at K.S.U. next year.

http://videos.kansas.com/vmix_hosted_apps/p/media?id=10690419

B.J. Finney, of Andale High School, has decided to play football next year at Kansas State University. He was a standout 285 weight class wrestler in his four years at Andale. B.J. was fourth at State in 2008, 2nd at state in 2009, and was the 2010 State Champion. He was ranked No. 1 All Class in Kansas 285 this year by Eric Johnson, our own Chief Renegade. B. J. Finney was also an All Class All State Football Player this year. He impressed me as a great kid off the mat but a warrior on it. No doubt he could have been an outstanding college wrestler too but at 6 foot 5 inches and 280 pounds he may possibly have a pro football career in his future. B.J. Finney, congratulations and I wish you good luck in your academics and football next year at KSU.

I am going to add B.J. Finney to the 2010 Senior List above pursuing other sports section.

Vince Nowak

Re: college bound ks seniors [Re: Husker Fan] #168948 04/19/10 10:40 PM
H
Husker Fan Offline
H
I have been notified of college intentions by their high school coach of two 2010 State Champions from Salina South High School.

Blaine Smith, of Salina South HS, 2 time State Champion including: State Champion 2010 as a senior, 3rd Place State 2009 as a junior, State Champion 2008 as a sophomore and 6th place State 2007 as freshman. Blaine Smith is planning on wrestling in college next year and is Undecided as to the school.

Jason Seibel also of Salina South HS, 3 time State placer including: State Champion 2010 as a senior, 4th place 2009 as a junior, state qualifier 2008 as a sophomore and 6th place 2007 as a freshman. Jason Seibel will play football next year at Butler County CC.

Congratulations to both Blaine and Jason on their state championship this year and all their high school accomplishments. We wish them good luck next year in their academics, wrestling and football next year.

The above list will be updated for this updated information.

Vince Nowak

Re: college bound ks seniors [Re: Husker Fan] #168949 04/20/10 12:26 AM
#
#1fan Offline
#
Nathan Reed of colby is still undecided but i think is planning on going to colby community college next year and plans to wrestle 125

Re: college bound ks seniors [Re: #1fan] #168958 04/20/10 01:34 AM
H
Husker Fan Offline
H
Originally Posted By: #1fan
Nathan Reed of colby is still undecided but i think is planning on going to colby community college next year and plans to wrestle 125

I will list Nathan Reed of Colby High School for now in the Undecided but planning to wrestle in college section of the list above.

My research indicates that Nathan was a two time placer, including 3rd as a senior in 2010 and 5th as a junior in 2009 and a qualifier as a freshman in 2007. Congratulations to Nathan on your high school career and good luck in making your decision for your future college plans.

Vince Nowak

Re: college bound ks seniors [Re: Husker Fan] #168970 04/20/10 10:44 AM
H
Husker Fan Offline
H
I have two more top Kansas high school recruits to announce this morning who are both going to wrestle at two of our fine Kansas universities that offer wrestling programs.

Benny Armstrong of Andale High School will be wrestling at Fort Hays State University
Benny Armstrong was a 4 time state placer. 4th as a Freshman 2006, 3rd as a Sophomore in 2007, 2nd as a Junior in 2009, 2nd as a senior in 2010.
Projected weight in college will be 165/174.
Benny also finished the 2010 season ranked No. 3 at 171, in Eric Johnson's (Chief Renegade) Kansas All Class Ranking.

Lorenzo Serna of Emporia High School will be wrestling next year for Newman University. Lorenzo was a 285 Weight Class State Champion in 2009 and he was third place at state this year in 2010. Lorenzo ended the season ranked No. 5 at 285, in Eric Johnson's (Chief Renegade) Kansas All Class Ranking. Lorenzo was a major part in Emporia High School's two team state championships in 2009 and 2010.

Congratulations and good luck to all of you in your academics, wrestling and other pursuits in college next year. I know your coaches, parents, families, friends and teammates are all proud of your accomplishments.

2010 Seniors:

Benny Armstrong of Andale HS---Fort Hays State University
Cade Blair of Valley Center HS---Old Dominion University (Verbal committment)
Kyle Caylor of Wichita NW HS---South Dakota State University
Staven Cooksley of Topeka Seaman HS---Newman University
Chance Davis of Clay Center HS---Colorado School of Mines
Denzell Davis of Fort Scott HS---Labette Community College
Joey Dozier of Garden Cty HS---Fort Hays State University
Christian Duckens of Wichita Heights HS---Pratt Community College
Xavier Fisher of Manhattan HS---Pratt Community College
Micah Flora-Swick of Gardner Edgerton HS---Cornell College (Iowa)
Justin French of SM North HS---Northwestern College (Iowa)
Sean Gaither of Wichita NW HS---Fort Hays State University
Josh Hanson of Baldwin City HS---Baker University
Trip Hiller of Olathe South HS---US Naval Academy Prep School one year then US Naval Academy
Andrew Jones of SM North HS---Bacone College (Oklahoma)
Parker Madl of Blue Valley HS---University of Oklahoma
Evon Royal of Junction City HS---Dana College
Lorenzo Serna of Emporia HS---Newman University
Brandon Vasquez of Dodge City HS---Labette Community College
Derrick Weller of Piper HS---Lindenwood University
Cody Wildin of Marion HS --Pratt Community College
Dillon Wildin of Marion HS---Pratt Community College

Dondre Davis Class of 2009 of Wichita Heights HS---Pratt CC
Phillip Henes Class of 2008 of St. Thomas Aquinas High School, Labette CC 2009---Baker University

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some 2010 Seniors who have expressed interest in wrestling next year but undecided as to school:

Trevor Boyer---Mill Valley High School
Todd Curtis---Gardner Edgerton High School
Bryce Hood---Louisburg High School
Kane Lovvorn---Holton High School
Nick Pearch---Blue Valley High School
Nathan Reed---Colby High School
Blaine Smith---Salina South High School
Jake Walker---St. Thomas Aquinas High School--US Coast Guard Academy or US Merchant Marine Academy listed as primary interests

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some 2010 Senior Wrestlers who are planning on attending college next year and participating in other sports or pursuing other interests:

David Blazevic---Olathe North HS is listed as attending Pittsburg State for Exercise Science
B.J. Finney---Andale HS plans to play football at Kansas State University
Ryan Kincaid---Bishop Miege HS is plans are listed as undecided
Mark Kolmer---Emporia HS has signed to play football at Washburn University
Brett LaMar--- Silver Lake HS is listed as attending New Mexico State with in interest in a Professional Golf Mangagement Major
Jeramie Maus---Tonganoxie HS is listed as attending Fort Hays State to play football
Jason Seibel---Salina South HS will play football next year at Butler County CC
Austin Willis---Shawnee Heights HS listed as signed with Emporia State University to run track and play football

Vince Nowak

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Nate Naasz, RedStorm 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 150 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
CorbinPickerill, ptv, Dane Edwards, Mikemacias, tcox
12298 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,936
Posts250,367
Members12,298
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)