Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Tony Purler Wrestling and Advocare! Who knew? #194030 11/29/11 05:32 PM
S
sparkywow1 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi Wrestlers/ Coaches /Parents! My name is Kevin Clem your Advocare nutritional guy here in Kansas, I had a chance my self to view Tony Purler at camp this last weekend, As an Ex-wrestler, I got to see some moves that make you think "Why didn't I know that one? If you can take the time to re-program your brain with Tony's teaching style, your skill level goes way up! I also found out that Tony has used Advocare products for as long as the company's been in business since 1993! For the short time I was there, I even learned a few moves! Its a shame when he's right here in your hood, and you don't go. Hello? Well since the tournaments have gone way down, if you want product, I can have those delivered to the house with in 1-2 days, No Problem. You might have read my blog on Hydration before. Don't think you know about hydration when its too late and they have to take you to the hospital. I've been around to the wrestling matches for years, mainly for the younger kids talking about "Hydration" and how much better you do when you're hydrated, I hear and see all the horror story's of what "Lack of what does! I strongly recommend our Rehydrate and if you can start the night before, Ph balance in the body takes place, and the battery gets charged faster! Everyone thinks the Gatorade's and Powerade are going to hydrate you, Just because they advertise on TV!,,,Not so folks, If 27 grams is 5 teaspoons of sugar, Look at a 32 oz bottle of those with 14gm of sugar. If its a 4 serving bottle, that's 4 X 14= 10 teaspoons of sugar of dehydration! OUCH I love to show what our Rehydrate looks like that will go to the muscle's and within minutes if not seconds,, you will cool down the core body! I've seen the results, heard the results from fire fighters! And please spare me the vitamin water, SCAM from Coca-Cola!
Our Rehydrate product is in 32 out of 32 NFL locker rooms! It works that good for only about 1$ and under, per 32 oz serving! As proper nutrients, and our science board, dates back to the 1960s on this company. Email me @ sparkywow1@sbcglobal.net and in the "subject line" I want Rehydrate" and I'll shoot you back the sheet's about what ours compared to theirs. or go to www.mymnss.com I had one coach who wrestles, come up to me and told me "what I gave him in Rosehill worked!" You can also contact me @ 316-871-8845.

If your serious about your game, get serous about what you put into your body. Don't put junk in the cars fuel tank and expect to get to a wrestling match, you'll never get there!

You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain, check it out. And since Christmas is coming up, you have alot to gain by giving the gift of hydration (priceless)

Re: Tony Purler Wrestling and Advocare! Who knew? [Re: sparkywow1] #194031 11/29/11 05:35 PM
S
sparkywow1 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I might add, it prevents muscle cramps! I've got that from ex-athletes. Again 316-871-8845

Re: Tony Purler Wrestling and Advocare! Who knew? [Re: sparkywow1] #194036 11/29/11 06:16 PM
J
Jack Otero Offline
J
Sparky sounds like the Sham-WoW guy!! I am not sure if this is the place to be marketing your products. This might open up the flood gates!! I hope not!

To be the man, you got to beat the MAN!!
Re: Tony Purler Wrestling and Advocare! Who knew? [Re: Jack Otero] #194040 11/29/11 07:08 PM
S
sparkywow1 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I care enough to tell kidz, parents, measure out 5-10 teaspoons of sugar, put that in a bottle and chug a lug, De-hydration deluxe! That's a gatorhoop, and you bought the marketing commercials.
And then the future of what sugar does in a long term vision? Ever hear of coaches, even when I was in high school, caught you with a coke, you were out of the program! ouch, So Jack I love you enough to share with you why. Send me an email, I'll send you the facts on cola, sugar, from a medical stand point.
Sham-wow or not, I got some parents to listen!
You have a Jesus Christmas!

Last edited by sparkywow1; 11/29/11 07:09 PM.

Re: Tony Purler Wrestling and Advocare! Who knew? [Re: sparkywow1] #194043 11/29/11 07:32 PM
G
GTStarks Offline
G
Hmmmm I wonder what Mr Tony Purler would think of you using his name to sell YOUR products? are you giving him a cut of these? What does his camp have to do with you ability to deliver YOUR products....Guess I have to agree with Jack....I'd call this SPAM....Jus sayin

Re: Tony Purler Wrestling and Advocare! Who knew? [Re: GTStarks] #194046 11/29/11 07:51 PM
J
jerry davis Offline
J
I think you need to give 10% of all earnings back to wrestling for advertisement fee. If you care like you say put your money where your mouth is. SHA BAM. Stop advertising this a talk forum. Advise is one thing selling a product is another.

Re: Tony Purler Wrestling and Advocare! Who knew? [Re: jerry davis] #194115 11/30/11 08:45 PM
loveandwrestling Offline
I agree with Jerry this talk forums not a billboard

"Glory to god in the highest"
Re: Tony Purler Wrestling and Advocare! Who knew? [Re: loveandwrestling] #194186 12/01/11 10:16 PM
L
L.Geyer Offline
L
I agree with everyone that this is not an advertisement bilboard, but to sparky's defense I have heard this is good stuff, as i have kicked around selling it myself, as I was aproached by someone local who sales it. But he does the work with it going to tournaments, and getting his name out their in person, not with free advertising on a talk forum.

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 156 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
CorbinPickerill, ptv, Dane Edwards, Mikemacias, tcox
12298 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,942
Posts250,374
Members12,298
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)